⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wonder if Messi planning to leave Barca takes some of the draw of playing for RM away from Mbappe

it seems Messi’s most likely destination will be the prem, making what’s already the most popular league even more exciting

20200913_105014.jpg

Dudes really let Sigurdsson keep the 10 with James coming in? :lol: :smh:

I actually wonder if Messi planning to leave Barca takes some of the draw of playing for RM away from Mbappe

it seems Messi’s most likely destination will be the prem, making what’s already the most popular league even more exciting
i think ronnie leaving madrid would have a greater impact
he idolizes him after all

IMO Everton will need to move on from Pickford if they want to take the next step.

Also why was the United game not on TV? And Spurs Everton isn't either? But we get WBA/Leicester??? :sick:

3rd kit looks 100x better with black shorts than the matching set,hope we never have to see those in action.

IMO Everton will need to move on from Pickford if they want to take the next step.

Also why was the United game not on TV? And Spurs Everton isn't either? But we get WBA/Leicester??? :sick:

Season kicks off next weekend for United, yesterday against Villa was the only preseason match

3rd kit looks 100x better with black shorts than the matching set,hope we never have to see those in action.

Season kicks off next weekend for United, yesterday against Villa was the only preseason match

Ahhh gotcha, misread that article! Glad we didn't lose our first match :lol:

i actually don’t mind this. CR7 is Nike, Messi is Adi, and now Neymar is the face of his “own” brand. And I like the throwback to Pele and Maradona. It fits his South American ethos. And the new Puma King Platinums are a criminally underrated boot that deserves a higher profile. Ney is no longer the speed demon he was as a youngster, so shifting him to a “touch/playmaking” silo fits the nature of his play too.

I am definitely intrigued by the new Puma King. Especially since I prefer leather boots. Haven't worn anything other than Nike in a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom