⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big brain play by Arteta to start Mustafi, Kolasinac and whoever this awful goalie is against City

Damn Juve got smacked up at home today :sick:

Don Pirlo might not last the season as this rate... in 4th place right now 7 points back from the top

Honestly, I’m not even joking......I feel bad for Arsenal. The fans don’t deserve this.

I’ve always looked up to Arsenal, they’re the only club I chose to see a game at (and I’ve been to England twice).

But if the bantz are funny.......I have to let it rock 🤷 😂

same way I feel. They’re the only English club I root for (other than Wolves, who I don’t count as an English club) ...but jokes>football to me these days :lol:

Damn Juve got smacked up at home today :sick:

Don Pirlo might not last the season as this rate... in 4th place right now 7 points back from the top

Na he’s not on the hot seat yet. They’re 4th now because the 3 points have been taken away from the Napoli game today.

Pirlo will have time. This isn’t an Arteta situation.

The irony in Llorente playing a big part in keeping Atleti at the top ahead of Real so far this season :lol:

not sure if this is ironic. He went for 40m so he was rated by both clubs. And has family heritage in both Madrid clubs. It’s just strange he’s doing it as a forward. Dude is a health,fitness, and gym nut though so good for him his work is paying off.

Actually you know what I’ll give you ironic as an accurate descriptor considering a Madrid academy product deemed reject by Zidane, along with a Barcelona legend are leading the line for Atleti’s potential title run.

oh and jape jape you’re calling me fairweather but your club is still definitely in the race with the legendary get out of jail free card and goat domestic league player in Leo. Stop crying and enjoy your holidays. Save the tears for when your boy Ramos lifts the trophy in May.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom