⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if this is ironic. He went for 40m so he was rated by both clubs. And has family heritage in both Madrid clubs. It’s just strange he’s doing it as a forward. Dude is a health,fitness, and gym nut though so good for him his work is paying off.

Actually you know what I’ll give you ironic as an accurate descriptor considering a Madrid academy product deemed reject by Zidane, along with a Barcelona legend are leading the line for Atleti’s potential title run.

oh and jape you’re calling me fairweather but your club is still definitely in the race with the legendary get out of jail free card and goat domestic league player in Leo. Stop crying and enjoy your holidays. Save the tears for when your boy Ramos lifts the trophy in May.

:rofl: :rofl:

also “Goat domestic league player”

love how Fly had to include that :rofl: :rofl:

See the bantz are the only thing keeping me alive with Wolves and Porto right now :lol:

Here’s the thing Arsenal fans, I too thought Arteta was a good hire a year ago. Former player, learned under Pep, was a midfielder, etc

but after that bizarre and crazy interview yesterday talking about “percentages” he completely sealed it for me. He’s done. Percentages don’t win footy games.

One of the reasons I love footy so much is because it hasn’t been tainted by analytics like basketball and baseball has. And Arteta came off sounding like a crazy analytics dweeb.

Analytics has no place in footy. Maybe on set pieces.That’s where Arteta lost me, he’s completely lost the team to me now. He has to go.

Here’s the thing Arsenal fans, I too thought Arteta was a good hire a year ago. Former player, learned under Pep, was a midfielder, etc

but after that bizarre and crazy interview yesterday talking about “percentages” he completely sealed it for me. He’s done. Percentages don’t win footy games.

One of the reasons I love footy so much is because it hasn’t been tainted by analytics like basketball and baseball has. And Arteta came off sounding like a crazy analytics dweeb.

Analytics has no place in footy. Maybe on set pieces.That’s where Arteta lost me, he’s completely lost the team to me now. He has to go.
Half this thread could get better results than him.

He barely won 1 game in 11 tries. It’s a ******* disgrace.

You shouldn’t even lose that many times if you tried.

He’s all authoritarian but he got no experience.

His resume highlight is being Pep’s assistant.

Why the **** would the players listen to him. He never won ****.

He should be managing City U23 or some ****.

Club is in crisis

in for this concacaf champions league. pulling for LAFC just to see them get washed by bayern.

read they play bayern in the club world cup next. or thats a possibility of a match up.

Bruh THIS is when you choose to watch an MLS team? Against a Mexican league powerhouse? Come on man, this is going to be a terrible matchup. Bob Bradley is the coach of LAFC. All the bad of MLS teams with none of the "After Dark" that makes it enjoyable. Tigres should win by 3.

well it’s the Champion’s League right? It’s important

I’d watch a CL CONCAF game before an MLS game anyday.

Bruh THIS is when you choose to watch an MLS team? Against a Mexican league powerhouse? Come on man, this is going to be a terrible matchup. Bob Bradley is the coach of LAFC. All the bad of MLS teams with none of the "After Dark" that makes it enjoyable. Tigres should win by 3.

this tournament was actually really entertaining, the teams from costa rica and such were wild and very much in line with the **** housery of mls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom