⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backpack:
973BCB08-0F17-4C47-8DB2-77B841773428.jpeg
5ABF3683-6476-4E66-95FE-E18BD8DBDEDB.jpeg
B211FD1E-8B6A-4261-8AC9-99A3D3D70565.jpeg
1372D303-D390-41BD-AE06-A4410E9E9475.jpeg
94479560-A717-4B57-AB0A-D6EE6C442331.jpeg

Seeing these highlights yesterday while Hazard had yet another stinker bugged me. Flo needs to make up for this **** up. Dude thought this was 2006 where you just get rid of players in their low-30s before they get washed. But the absolute best athletes don’t just fade out like that anymore.

Florentino is the one who identified that Real’s heart is in the galactico philosophy. He looked at history and Santiago Bernabeu’s RM with Puskas and Di Stefano. And then successfully replicated it, but then decides letting arguably football’s biggest galactico in history go after leading the team to another CL makes sense.

If dude doesn’t deliver at least one of Mbappe or Haaland I think he’ll have to do what he’s done once before and step down. Ftr Flo is still a god of football management, but that doesn’t mean he’s infallible or immune to becoming washed/slacking.

Seeing these highlights yesterday while Hazard had yet another stinker bugged me. Flo needs to make up for this **** up. Dude thought this was 2006 where you just get rid of players in their low-30s before they get washed. But the absolute best athletes don’t just fade out like that anymore.

Florentino is the one who identified that Real’s heart is in the galactico philosophy. He looked at history and Santiago Bernabeu’s RM with Puskas and Di Stefano. And then successfully replicated it, but then decides letting arguably football’s biggest galactico in history go after leading the team to another CL makes sense.

If dude doesn’t deliver at least one of Mbappe or Haaland I think he’ll have to do what he’s done once before and step down. Ftr Flo is still a god of football management, but that doesn’t mean he’s infallible or immune to becoming washed/slacking.

Ronaldo having his best start to a season since 2014/2015 too :lol: . He’s usually started slow last 6 years.

Most RM fans agree with you tho, except for the Florentino loyalists whom I never seem to understand. They’re the weirdos of the RM fan base to me. Why be loyal to a guy who works for you, who you elected? If any player or coach is expendable why shouldn’t a President be? 🤔

They don’t do this type of ish at Barça, never has a President been put on a pedestal. But Madrid is different, different culture. They still got some dictator vibes in their blood :lol:

These Florentino loyalists tend to be old fans too btw, that’s why I said this faction of RM supporters like being dictated.

Yeah at this point if it hits a hand I feel like it’s just flip a coin and decide if it’s a handball or not

Leeds is fun to watch. Yeah they squander a lot of chances but they create them. So as a neutral I appreciate the positive football they play week in and week out

Pepe kept everyone from having a fair match, waited a week for this. Feels like an L, after Willian and Pepe came off, we looked better even with just 10.

Nelson and saka deserve to start next match, thought Mikel would do it after villa, but if he can't see it today, will be worrying

Pepe kept everyone from having a fair match, waited a week for this. Feels like an L, after Willian and Pepe came off, we looked better even with just 10.

Nelson and saka deserve to start next match, thought Mikel would do it after villa, but if he can't see it today, will be worrying
Agree on everything but Nelson. Maybe against Fulham or something. Although not sure who else can fill in on the right, so maybe he's the best option.

And to think we thought this year we might actually fight for a top 4 spot :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom