⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
jape jape too busy fat shaming Isco to realize his squad got a measly 3 Ws in La Liga. Might have to sell Leo to City in January at this rate.

giphy.gif

Jape having a bad day.

Mou outclassed Pep and Spurs are on top.

Barça were pathetic, Messi looks mehhhhhhhhhhh

Ronaldo scores a brace.

Apparently Courtois and Ter Stegen had an agreement to screw their respective clubs over today. Fortunately for the scrappy FC Barcelona they still maintain their spot in the top half of the table at 10th.

fr though it’s still early but Atleti are currently tied for top with a game in hand while real are 3 points behind (with the one extra game played.)

What the **** is going on in this Orlando nycfc pk? Complete clown show mls
MLS AFTER DARK FOR LUNCH, BABYYYY :pimp:

That shootout was the definition of MLS. Abysmal, shambolic refereeing, which isnt shocking, but I mean this was a new level. MLS tried to **** over Orlando sooo hard to get NYC into the semis. Too blatant and i hope Orlando comes out of the east now because of it.

He reminds me of Lukaku. Both faster than they look, left footed and big. He’s just miles better than Lukaku was at that age, especially the finishing.

Haaland fits Dortmund. He gets rid of the ball early and gets to the front of the net. He plays the position really well. His speed is super scary

DCL and Son have been playing 'anything you can do I can do better' all season long so far for the golden boot lead :lol:

Carlo's turned him into one of the best 9's in the league :smokin

Can't believe Simone Zaza only 29 years old. Thought man's was 35, at least. Why didn't Belottino start for Torino, is it the knee again?

Cadistas finna take points off Sociedad momentarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom