⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea what’s up with Arsenal lookin like a better team with 10 men, that’s wild :lol:
Willian and Willock got subbed out. Pepe or not, removing those 2 means we could actually put speed on the wings and keep Leeds more honest.

Look at the stretch on this, this dude isn’t human. Mario Rui looks like a baby :lol:

891FAB57-B806-4062-98DB-FA163E8D9DC8.jpeg

Missed the 2nd half on the Arsenal match. How did Nelson and Saka look? Should they be starting more games over Willian/Pepe?

Portland vs Dallas to close out weekend 1 of MLS playoffs. MLS AFTER DARK WHERE DRUGS ARE LEGAL, LET'S GO.

I dont like this sport anymore. Can Portland replace literally every defender we have on the team?

From a moment of joy to complete sadness and heartbreak in the span of 15 minutes. That equalizer was just complete trash even the finish. Everyone ball watched. Luck wasn't on our side today :smh:

Bare minimum and cashing checks like I said over the summer :lol:

Definitely feels like he's over it right now :lol:, just sucks to see at this stage of his career. He's more than earned the right to do whats right for him and they blocked him :smh:

Been wild though that Valverde got hounded out midseason after winning back to back leagues only for both his replacements to fair much worse and go trophyless so far...

I think he's owed an apology by a lot of culés and the club :lol:

Definitely feels like he's over it right now :lol:, just sucks to see at this stage of his career. He's more than earned the right to do whats right for him and they blocked him :smh:

Been wild though that Valverde got hounded out midseason after winning back to back leagues only for both his replacements to fair much worse and go trophyless so far...

I think he's owed an apology by a lot of culés and the club :lol:

It’s already starting, they’re going to try to sneak games without playing Messi to see how the team does. Or maybe he really just doesn’t want to go to Russia lol

Zlatan just balling at his age, ridiculous.
Dude carrying Milan to the top of the table at 39 is one of the craziest stories this year :lol: :wow:

Thought it'd be the other Milan team challenging Juve from start to finish again :lol:. Been refreshing to see the Rossoneri in the mix early finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom