⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good slate, lads. Tempering my expectations for RM. Moments like this when Benz can't go were supposed to be Jovic's time to shine but alas, hopefully the Dominicano pleasantly surprises with a goal. Feeling some magic from Odegaard or Frites Hazard.

Spurs/City and Atleti/Barca after that. beIN plugging the countdown clock hard. Joao Felix finna dance fado all over FCB's back line.

Madrid wearing their humanrace jerseys. Looks so much better without the humanrace tramp stamp.

Mariano! Ask and you shall receive.
giphy.gif

Open match thus far, both sides should get couple more goals. Spraying that wide ball to Carvajal and Mendy has been wildly effective.

I often forget that Nacho is naturally a CB.

he should definitely be starting CB v Inter this week.

also idk if its just me or Hazard seems to he limping a little after getting that tough challenge earlier....

As stout as Mendy is defensively, dude still gets into threatening positions with no idea where to go or which ball to play in attack.

Not just because of the hatty but Ferran was the best Spanish player on the pitch in the Germany drubbing. If he's a top-25 player one day, this performance will be on the Torres marquee.

Isco on to play the Odegaard role. If RM really selling, he deserves a chance to boost his stock through audition. Like Vini coming onto the left for Hazard. Hasn't played much recently and we're gonna need the young Brazuca in the challenging run of fixtures.

Y'all want me to be tough on Vini? Here it comes. Horrible, sloppy ball in transition with Lucas streaking open on his right. Villarreal counter leads to Courtois fouling Chuk in the box. Ref been soft all match but that's still a pen for me.

All our subs played terrible. All of them.

Modric and Kroos Can not physically play 90 mins anymore. This is all so upsetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom