⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn’t Balotelli go to the MLS? It’d be perfect.

Or maybe the MLS banned him because of this... :lol:

1605883546174.gif

Why doesn’t Balotelli go to the MLS? It’d be perfect.

Or maybe the MLS banned him because of this... :lol:

1605883546174.gif

I always thought he received way too much heat for this (along with everything else he’s done). It’s just a damn pointless summer match. Other players doing rabona penalties and other “trick” shots are praised to no end; not sure how this is so different (other than it not going in)

Dudes are out there fighting locals in foreign countries, racially abusing immigrants, smashing teammates/brothers’ girls, etc. but Balotelli is the cancer for having fun and pulling harmless antics in his private life. I wonder why...

Isco allegedly asks to leave RM in the winter window...and Madrid will ask 60-70M for him.
I’m all for optimism but.....

Monaco take the lead......you gotta wonder if Tuchel days are numbered man
It feels that way. I think making so far in the CL last season worked in his favor. But with a shaky start to Ligue 1 and a CL display that's been decent, we will see. Glad Monaco got the dub tho, they've been much improved this season. They could potentially drop from 2nd to a midtable position depending on results at the end of the weekend. Will be interesting to see how they progress during this season

would fit right in at Farça.
Why are you being defensive? You brought it up. And He wouldn’t fit in at barca actually. We have 3 attacking midfielders that are better than him.
But answer the question. Where would he go? And for 60 mill at that

$60M is a stretch, but he is definitely worth in the $30-$40M range. He can fit in just fine in most teams in European footy. Arsenal/Everton seem to be interested.

he needs to be reinvigorated and he’ll shine again, just not at Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom