⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, Germany is not firing Low. There is no way with 6 months left and with barely any games to play until the Euro’s that they fire Low.

This is great!! Our group of death has became easier 👍🏼

I don't blame him, he's caught a lot of heat for terrible board decisions the last few years.

Been the most important player for them since he broke through so he's gotten much of the credit when they win. Also been opposite when they lose but he doesn't really have that Bron-like say when it comes to decision making at the club like people seem to think he has :lol:

Not surprised with the way he's looked checked out mentally so far this season

Why is it that Jovic stay going ham for his home country and not RM :lol:

Been so impressed with Grealish this break. Man is playing out of his skin. Bring the man to Madrid.
He's been England's best player since he got his 3 Lions debut back in September.

Single handedly kept Villa from relegation last year and has picked up where he left off this year,figure he'll go for the full English tax whenever he gets sold :lol:

He wanted out last summer but they kept him. Hope United go back in for him if it's Pogba's last season

VAR ref changed for our game against Liverpool, at their request :rofl:

Maybe we should request that Chris Kavanagh be changed as the on field ref after his pathetic display last year. Amazes me how football bend over backwards for the “big 6” .

We’ve had our 1st choice back 4 and our CDM out for most of the season and we’re top. Liverpool has a few injuries and we’re basically holding a vigil for VVD and the Liverpool players, “if Klopp wins the league this year, he deserves a knighthood”

Poor Liverpool, FOH.

I'm glad its finally in ink. Im honestly more satisfied KDB resigned. He's been hands down my favorite player for years. I wish I was more into footy when Xavi and Iniesta was in their prime.

I still have mixed emotions about Pep but I will back the man since he has backed the club with finally going through with the extension. Also the most happiest and satisfied I've been as a City fan since we won the league. I dont even care if we're currently in 10th right now :lol:

Ramos is out for 3 weeks with the games against Inter, Villareal, Atleti, and Shaktar on the horizon.....

wake me up when this nightmare is over.

Wasn’t expecting the extension but happy about it

I told you and V (when you guys were discussing what’s going to happen with Pep) that Pep is NOT leaving.

He’s never had it so good. Blank checks and he has ultimate authority, I knew he wouldn’t leave.

Ramos is out for 3 weeks with the games against Inter, Villareal, Atleti, and Shaktar on the horizon.....

wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Dude, Varane might be out Saturday too. His shoulder still not right. The Frenchman been shaky since City CL L. Time for Militao to grow up quickly.

As for summer, I expect Camavinga and one of Mbappe or Haaland.

Dude, Varane might be out Saturday too. His shoulder still not right. The Frenchman been shaky since City CL L. Time for Militao to grow up quickly.

As for summer, I expect Camavinga and one of Mbappe or Haaland.

Reports are Camavinga might extend his contract for another year. We’ll wait and see but his camp has definitely been in close contact with RM. If they were ready for a move they’d leverage it with an expiring contract this coming summer. RM are also still being frugal because of covid.

Ngl I’m a bit concerned for the state of the league relative to the prem, RM definitely needs one of Mbappe or Haaland in order to maintain the prestige of the league. If I were an elite young player though it’d be tempting to make a prem move first before eventually settling at RM for the prime years. But I’m also not the one potentially having Florentino/Zidane pull up wanting to make me the next galactico for Los Blancos :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh, ESPN ticker has stat that RM lost last 7 of 8 CL matches without Ramos.

Obviously quality of league play largely matters in a player's decision but including other factors, I'd rather live anywhere in Espana than England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom