⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane might mess around and break Henry's season assists record at this rate, what a start to the season for him

Does City not want to win the title......
You would think with Liverpool injury problems Pep would be salivating but we just don't have the quality in attack like we used to. Games like this offense would be our best defense but we cant score anymore.

"The Special One" byke?! #SecondYearMou

Long ways from discussing title aspirations, but have a feeling Spurs will end up regretting the wasted 6 points dropped early against Newcastle and Hammers.

Pep waiting longer than I would like for subs. Would've brought on Raheem and/or Foden right after Spurs' second goal.

You would think with Liverpool injury problems Pep would be salivating but we just don't have the quality in attack like we used to. Games like this offense would be our best defense but we cant score anymore.

We have had a lot of struggle scoring this season cause Aguero and Jesus have missed so much time

We have had a lot of struggle scoring this season cause Aguero and Jesus have missed so much time
Wish Aguero can play forever man. As much as I dont prefer Jesus, he actually gets into good positions but the Spurs did a good job overloading that backline today.

We needed some magic but nothings happening and I feel like we didn't even play that bad of a game besides letting in 2 pedestrian goals.

I feel like Tottenham can be a title winning side. They had a hell of a transfer window with Hojberg, Reguilon and Bale. Good depth with Lucas, Dele Ali and Bergwijn not playing all the time too.

But I'm just waiting for when Spurs will Spurs later on like what they have already did at Newcastle and West Ham :lol:

Pep can spend more Saudi oil money and not win a title or a CL but at least he can get Messi out of it

I feel like Tottenham can be a title winning side. They had a hell of a transfer window with Hojberg, Reguilon and Bale. Good depth with Lucas, Dele Ali and Bergwijn not playing all the time too.

But I'm just waiting for when Spurs will Spurs later on like what they have already did at Newcastle and West Ham :lol:
If our defense could play like this consistently then yeah but we leak way too many goals overall

Incredible defensive organization and discipline across 90 minutes for Tottenham. Aurier and Reguilon both played well against City's wide players. MF of Sissoko and Hojbjerg did exactly what Mou asked. Lovely over-the-top ball from Ndombele to H M Son, although dude never plays the full match. :lol:

Aurier get MOTM? Guy been a stud lately. People wrote him off a season ago but he's proved himself time and time again lately. One of my favorite fullbacks to watch.

jape jape rolaholic rolaholic trying to stop Mou from winning the EPL this season. They’ll do anything, they just got real nervous.

1605987362989.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom