⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does aourar even want to go to Arsenal?

how do you pronounce his name? I’m certain I’ve been butchering it

Yeah he agreed to personal terms with them and was ready to go. They never matched the 50 mill asking price and kept lowballing. Now PSG and RM are entering the mix

It's pronounced ow-arr

Sheesh arsenal shoulda just found a way to drop the bread for Aouar. He probably doesnt even want to go there now that PSG and RM entered the picture. Kroenke JUST gave robert woods and jalen ramsey record deals. I'm sure he coulda spared an extra 10-15 mill to get the aouar deal done :lol:

No bread due to Covid, have to offload players to generate some money. Lyon wants 50-60m with add-ons included.
**** Kronke

I’m having a hard time buying the Aouar rumor. We’re very clearly in for Camavinga and Mbappe. And have been in sell mode. Had our current players take a paycut and basically told them look this is really an emergency we’re not even bringing anyone new in. They’d feel betrayed if RM walked back on that. Aouar is very talented and whoever gets him is lucky but he also doesn’t address an area of need for us.

If we sell Isco (which isn’t happening) then I’ll buy it

Spurs have had quite a transfer window, plus they’re icing Dele Alli....

Well done, gotta give them credit.

theyre smokin that good crack at transfermarkt. 70m????

1601692065413.png

Need more creativity from Chelsea. We control possession without creating any real opportunities, then usually get caught slipping on the counter attack. Hopefully the second half is more exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom