⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ousmane Dembele??
C9059F71-184A-4426-8834-3BC3C998E027.gif

Solskjaer looking to bail on James after just a season shows a lack of foresight in wanting to sign him in the first place.

This makes absolutely no sense if it happens

I agree. Not sure why you guys would sell him with such limited true winger depth. The kid is 19 and only going to get better. Lots of smoke coming up now from all the media sources. Romano RTed this tweet as well

Yeah he looked great the last time I saw y’all play

maybe he wants to leave...?

Our sporting director is in love with him since the whole saga last year. He thinks CHO is a future 100m winger and has been publicly stating it. Apparently in the last couple days he told chelsea he wants out and wants to move to bayern because frank wasn't giving him any burn and starting mount over him at the wing

CHO been wanting to leave since Sarri wouldn't play him.

I think he's very talented and should be playing more but there has to be some type of disconnect between him and management. Seeing Mount constantly slotted as a winger would get me mad too and the few times CHO has gotten a chance he's been pretty decent.

Ansu Fati is 17 years old and scoring in all his starts for Barcelona. The only criticism this guy could come up with is that he’ll eventually get “figured out” by defenders. WTF is that? I understand that you like to be the contrarian on everything, but at least come up with solid arguments. Not some lazy cliche that’s based on pure speculation.

Which side were you on? Anyone who didn’t say Ox was obviously wrong.

Yeah i don't know if it can be stressed enough....Fati is 17....17!!!!!! What he is doing at his age is insane. I really hope Vinny Jr. progresses as a player and becomes less wasteful on the ball and gets better at finishing (which does come with time). But if you said right now you want Fati or Vinny....the correct answer is Fati

There is still a huge faction of United supporters who STILL think Sancho is coming......even tho Fab has been consistent all Summer.

So what does this tell you? I personally believe Woody and the board leak “good uplifting news” to the their choice of reporters. Because there are still reporters saying they’re confident the deal will be made.

Woody is playing press games behind the scene like Bartomeu :lol:

Last edited:
What happened to that Julian Green hype train

Playing in Bundesliga 2nd division. I think if he left Bayern earlier, he might have developed better....maybe. But I know he wanted to "fight for a spot at Bayern" and turned out loans which just resulted with him playing for the reserves

Sheesh arsenal shoulda just found a way to drop the bread for Aouar. He probably doesnt even want to go there now that PSG and RM entered the picture. Kroenke JUST gave robert woods and jalen ramsey record deals. I'm sure he coulda spared an extra 10-15 mill to get the aouar deal done :lol:

Does aourar even want to go to Arsenal?

how do you pronounce his name? I’m certain I’ve been butchering it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom