⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need you guys to let him go and get consistent minutes at OT jape jape :lol:

Fati's ascendancy is gonna make it tough to justify keeping him on the bench and Koeman trying to bring in Memphis is gonna leave less opportunities for him

Think a loan would benefit both sides

He heard the threat of going to West Ham and said **** it :lol:

Rennes just got even more interesting in Uber Eats

Onana and Tagliafico staying put this season

Hope he flourishes in Rome :pimp:

Need you guys to let him go and get consistent minutes at OT jape jape :lol:

Fati's ascendancy is gonna make it tough to justify keeping him on the bench and Koeman trying to bring in Memphis is gonna leave less opportunities for him

Think a loan would benefit both sides

He heard the threat of going to West Ham and said **** it :lol:

Rennes just got even more interesting in Uber Eats

Onana and Tagliafico staying put this season

Hope he flourishes in Rome :pimp:

i think a loan would be good for dembele but i'm not sure if united is the right club. also, if yall got 90 mill for sancho then barca knows that yall will just use dembele as a placeholder till next summer. that's not going to help his confidence. barca have a whole staff who have been going the extra mile for dembele and i know he wont get the same treatment at manchester. also, there's a lack of veteran leadership over there to look out for him. it's a big gamble to send him to england as he's already in a fragile state. i think a loan benefits yall a lot more than barca.

but it's not just ansu that have overtaken him it seems. pedri and trincao (although i think dembele is still more talented) are very good and i don't know what steroids vtotheinay vtotheinay 's peoples gave coutinho in germany but hes a totally different player. hes been so great these first 2 games and got MOTM today. theres stiff competition right now.

Jose is all over man..... I just started watch his episode on Netflix. Dudes hilarious 😂

he's finally got ndombele clicking and playing at a really high level. if he gets bale playing at a WC level again they might **** around and be in the farmership title race

Give me middle third Vinicius with attacking third Fati.

That said, the attacking third of the game is much more valuable. Fati is without a doubt the better player currently. And I’d be surprised if that changes. Vini doesn’t have Ansu’s instincts in the box and I’m not sure how much that can be learned.

Yo we know you Brazilian players to the ultimate degree......but bro - it’s not even even a debate. Fati does everything better than Vinicíus.
Vinicius is the better dribbler. Fati is the better finisher. One can be taught. The other can't.

fluid hips fluid hips did you see Messi chasing down players in the 88th minute today?
I seent it
Messi seen Suarez draw at huesca and man city get ran through by vardy and said my bad and called a truce

Vinicius is the better dribbler. Fati is the better finisher. One can be taught. The other can't.

He’s a better Trekkers dribbler but that means nothing, Fati doesn’t need the tricks.

Stop looking for the reincarnation of Ronaldinho, it’s Not happening 😂

Aouar to psg only makes sense....not sure what’s taking oil money Paris so long to sign someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom