⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn is Zizou gonna give him any burn then?

Transfer money coming in... :nerd:

Conte is a troll man :rofl:

Naa this has to be a way of him trying to show up Mou at this point right? Taking all his former players and trying to win with them :lol:

Jovic started the last 2 matches. Looked trash the first, decent the second. If Zidane wants to keep trying him to give him a run of matches before writing him off I wouldn’t mind. It’s just difficult to fit him Benz and Vinicius all in the same lineup since nobody goes 4-4-2 anymore.

Jovic started the last 2 matches. Looked trash the first, decent the second. If Zidane wants to keep trying him to give him a run of matches before writing him off I wouldn’t mind. It’s just difficult to fit him Benz and Vinicius all in the same lineup since nobody goes 4-4-2 anymore.
Would gladly have him on loan but sounds like you guys are gonna be sticking with him this season

Really thought Flo would've brought in someone to help with the scoring load, even short term on a loan, but looks like they're running it back with last years squad. Thick Hazard included :lol:

Must be saving money for a big summer next year

Not sure if this was answered earlier or not, but yea its a tad bit frustrating.

Attachments

• 33B00F43-DDAE-4760-8089-4D4CB938593F.jpeg
    33B00F43-DDAE-4760-8089-4D4CB938593F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
You have to think the training staff has something to do with it. I still remember that video of them working out in the gym one time and my knees were crying watching them do all types of ********

Would gladly have him on loan but sounds like you guys are gonna be sticking with him this season

Really thought Flo would've brought in someone to help with the scoring load, even short term on a loan, but looks like they're running it back with last years squad. Thick Hazard included :lol:

Must be saving money for a big summer next year

I think over the next 2 seasons we’ll see serious plays made for Mbappe Camavinga and Halaand. I wouldn’t be surprised if Halaand stops somewhere else before his Spanish excursion though, since each time he moves Raiola gets a fat cut. We’re definitely the front runners for the French diamonds though.

Leno was out there today for sure, we keep getting done up by the youths in these cup games gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom