⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG in the europa league
im here for it

barca drawing juve was probably best to avoid the group of death
inter atalanta and lazio in pot 3

results haven't been great tbf
i think barca having the worst szn in a looong time has masked things cause real madrid weren't great last szn by any stretch
yall barely won the league and needed a lot of favorable calls to get there.
barca was complete garbage last szn. so yall were just 4 pts better than complete garbage

Zidane inherited a team in crisis and turned them into lockdown defensive champs while their star signing missed the campaign. All things considered he came through.

but our attackers seem like they just play on instinct and ability rather than having a philosophy. To be honest it’s literally part of the “Real Madrid Way.” It’s by design to be flexible and let galacticos do what they do. And why during the theepeat in Bruce Lee fashion we could be like water (had to sneak that there.) Problem is, we’re missing the galacticos personnel that Zizou is made for.

pool ajax atalanta should be a lot of fun too

psg united and lepizig easily group of death because PSG are not in good shape.
tuchel been dogging his sporting director all summer for lack of signings

x7hjxnp6eiq51.png

Seeing these hosts appear in 2 different outfits at the same time is so disorientating.

I think group H is being pretty overrated. Leipzig isn't the same team as last year. They didn't get another ST to replace werner and poulsen just isn't good enough as we saw when they played PSG in the semis. Then united sucks so it's basically just PSG. Group D with pool is probably going to be the most interesting one. Group B will be interesting too because gladbach can cause problems as the pot 4 team

1601569389656.png

Is anyone watching this flick interview? Is he understanding the english questions and responding in german or did they cut this up so we don't see them translate the questions to him? I'm so confused

had to google them
i love seeing the team reactions when they see the draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom