⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
🔥🔥🔥

1601554784101.jpeg

Given how the last few weeks have gone,it'd be fitting :lol: :smh:

Couple squads got announced for the next international break coming up

EjPZjsxWkAAN_8r

EjPasjHXgAEjGKV

20201001_090445.jpg

Saka and Calvert-Lewin with their first call ups :pimp:

Damn near certain Pickford won't be first choice come Euro time next year,might not even be 2nd choice with Hendo and Pope raising their stock

Given how the last few weeks have gone,it'd be fitting :lol: :smh:

Couple squads got announced for the next international break coming up

EjPZjsxWkAAN_8r

EjPasjHXgAEjGKV

20201001_090445.jpg

Saka and Calvert-Lewin with their first call ups :pimp:

Damn near certain Pickford won't be first choice come Euro time next year,might not even be 2nd choice with Hendo and Pope raising their stock

Laca should really have been called up, but we know Deschamps doesn't like him. Just like he doesn't like Laporte.

Props to Saka and DCL

Real Madrid officially Boring FC...

where is Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles to explain this

no habla, but i concur. If Zidane wasn't Zidane I think he'd be fired. He gets results but the style of football we're playing is garbage. It doesn't even have to do with just the lack of goals, although that's part of it.

Then again. 160m of style is fat and injured for us.

He gets results but the style of football we're playing is garbage.
results haven't been great tbf
i think barca having the worst szn in a looong time has masked things cause real madrid weren't great last szn by any stretch
yall barely won the league and needed a lot of favorable calls to get there.
barca was complete garbage last szn. so yall were just 4 pts better than complete garbage

no habla, but i concur. If Zidane wasn't Zidane I think he'd be fired. He gets results but the style of football we're playing is garbage. It doesn't even have to do with just the lack of goals, although that's part of it.

Then again. 160m of style is fat and injured for us.

Yea, I agree.

They’re super pissed about RM are and have been playing. They like to be entertained

lampard wants to dismount CHOs place on the team

#LampardOut then

Just kidding

Doubt Lampard letting him go due to lack of wingers we have now unless CHO wants to go badly

The only thing I know is that CHO plays strong when he plays LW. For the RW position, he has a long way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom