⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werner getting lit up in SM. It’s still early and what not but watching Werner in the Champions League last year definitely had me questing his finishing capabilities.
Finishing isn’t the problem. It’s the lack of space and being played out of position.

Currently he’s being deployed as a winger and he’s not the most skilled at dribbling and taking on defenders.

I think Frank needs to do a better job at putting Timo in a position to excel and Timo also needs time to adapt.

Finishing isn’t the problem. It’s the lack of space and being played out of position.

Currently he’s being deployed as a winger and he’s not the most skilled at dribbling and taking on defenders.

I think Frank needs to do a better job at putting Timo in a position to excel and Timo also needs time to adapt.

Ight, I’ll take your word for it.

My favorite South American team holding it down for Everton..... :pimp: 🇨🇴

D3E5118A-1AB6-4912-9AFC-9D4B4365CC8C.jpeg

Brighton and teams coming up against Everton should just put crosses high balls into the box seeing how dodgy Pickford is.

Laporte and Dias I’m double pivot gone and two 8s byke as I expected

Everton gonna hate the international break coming up the form they in.

Always knew James would be a hit in the EPL. Should have been Ozil’s replacement 2 seasons ago

He should have came to Wolves!!! IDK how Mendes failed to make that happen, we were linked with him! Especially after we let Jota go 😡

But players just love Carlo man..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom