⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Madrid’s looking funny right now.
white madrid can’t score and James can’t stop putting numbers up
atleti paying 8 million a year for old man Suarez and putting up no goals against 2 bad defensive teams

suarez and costa can’t play together
What do you do with them?

Hopefully this means someone comes in to replace him
F39B5077-89EF-40EE-AF0D-219F0ABFE6B0.png

Atleti back to being Atleti attack wise I see...

No goals scored their last 2 league matches against Huesca and the yellow subs after scoring 6 on opening day

They were fooling on opening day. Back on their ********.

Hopefully this means someone comes in to replace him
F39B5077-89EF-40EE-AF0D-219F0ABFE6B0.png

I'm pretty sure it's a loan so since we're broke we prob won't bring anyone in unless it's a loan or free. :rolleyes|l

Incredible first half from ederson then a mistake outta nowhere from him second half smh.

city is gonna drop the 25 mill to buy telles. there's no way they stick with mendy all season. every time i watch him play he's making terrible mistakes

Well as a game of football that was a really enjoyable watch Leeds can play like many have already seen.

feel bad for ederson almost a MOTM performance if not for one mistake. We missing a striker up top with aguero and Jesus injured and it shows

Really sad to see what happened in Schalke. They need a major overhaul. No reason they should be a relegation club but it looks like its all but a formality that they're going down this year

Great match, could’ve gone either way. Bielsa’s legend grows by the week. His side is overachieving and plays his trademark attractive football.

Apparently we will only consider if it’s an obligation to buy. I don’t think I could be mad at £70M, but I doubt Bayern will go for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom