⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Option to buy is a sham especially when Bayern def doesn’t spend that kind of money

:lol: Everybody ain’t built the same though
Ibra is an anomaly. Far from normal

Imagine if Bielsa could throw around €1 billion in 4 years......he’d create a dynasty that’d last 10 years.

But he’d never do it, too much class. That’s not challenging enough for him.

watched everton vs bha, was confused at first since they got similar kits this season.

James showed his quality again, you could say he contributed to every goal tbh since he recognized bha weren't ready on that first goal and took that quick corner.

Doucoure was out there too, I don't know man pretty impressive midfield they got.

Mina had a nice game too to go along with his goal, I dont know wtf Pickford was doing tho when he kneed the **** out of him.

Pickford is doodoo

Lamptey had an ok game, put in a nice cross on that Maupay ******* goal.

this was the nicest goal of the game tho

Pshhhh :lol:

The disrespect to Dortmund is astounding. If I was BVB I would never sell to United again. They’re treating BVB like they’re some small desperate club. The DISRESPECT.

Also.........

Cavani to United feels desperate AF.

1601777492042.jpeg

Don Carlo got them Toffees a perfect 4/4 top of the table. Scoring gols in bunches. James ballin' like he byke at Maracana. Merseyside derby Everton's first true test (seeing scored draw, like 2-2), but it ain't like the Spurs victory was cheap to open the campaign. Their quality and depth will be tested in December when they go Chelsea, Leicester, Gunners, MU (Carabao Cup) byke-to-byke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom