⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cards in abundance right now in the Inter - Lazio game :lol:

Dude sold the hell out of that weak shove and got Sensi sent off :rofl:

tumblr_m6099e9Jzw1rqkpceo1_500.gifv

About to finally get a FB in the squad who can actually cross? Inshallah :lol:

His agent did!
Ajax fans say Swart's not actually his agent but more of like a mentor type to a lot of their current and former players

His actual agent made it a point to drop a statement and distance himself and Donny from his comments during the week :lol:

Ending with a draw when they had an extra man for half an hour could come back to haunt Conte's boys if the Scudetti race shapes up and ends up tight like last seasons...

I deadass thought we wasn't getting nobody this window :lol:
Cavani and Telles medicals scheduled today, not sure what's gonna happen on deadline day tomorrow but I'm glad that there's finally some decent squad depth again at least :lol:

Still holding out hope a RW gets brought in...even on loan if anything

Forgot there's that young winger from Uruguay, Pellistri, also coming in apparently but he's most likely a James replacement.

He's not in the squad today either...wonder if he's Leeds bound :nerd:

Mourinho is a jerk for saying earlier in the week that “it’s going to be a while before Son plays again”. Messed up my fantasy line up.

I hate that NBC peacock won’t post what upcoming games will be on it. Can’t even make a decision if I want to pay for it or not

Wasnt james suppose to go to leeds first. Think i saw that on that Leeds series. And manU straight swiped him up last second lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom