⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerard Romero says he was able to come to an agreement with Barca over having his contract terminated so he'll essentially be heading there for free like Vidal with Inter

Can't help but feel like Suarez would be an upgrade on Costa and Morata for them :lol:

Insane though that Morata's gone for 200m+ total in his career all for huge clubs

Gerard Romero says he was able to come to an agreement with Barca over having his contract terminated so he'll essentially be heading there for free like Vidal with Inter

Can't help but feel like Suarez would be an upgrade on Costa and Morata for them :lol:

Insane though that Morata's gone for 200m+ total in his career all for huge clubs

Watford already lost Doucoure, they are going to be even more **** if they lose Deulofeu. I can't see them staying up in the Prem tbh.

And yeah Morata's CV is crazy for how crap he is lol

i don't like the guy, but he is a beast infront of the goal...has the right mentality as well, not sure why barca want to get rid of him
He’s very expensive and his knee problems will continue. He’s 33 and Barca’s wage bill is out of control. He can still score but with the way the games evolving Barca can’t afford to have him and Messi basically walking around on defense. Teams are too good now building out of the back.
I wanted him to stay for 1 more szn to ease the transition.

No one can really afford his wages tbh. He’s taking a 50% pay cut to join atleti
Juve are saying they won’t get his passport sorted in time but I bet it has more to do with his wage demands

Watford already lost Doucoure, they are going to be even more **** if they lose Deulofeu. I can't see them staying up in the Prem tbh.

And yeah Morata's CV is crazy for how crap he is lol
They're in the Championship this season so that might explain why all their best players are gone already or on the way out, I don't blame any of them either :lol:. Should be no reason they dropped last season with the talent they had.

Apparently Sarr might be next after being out of the last 2 matchday squads. Been linked to 'Pool and United but I can't see Klopp signing him too after they just got Jota from Wolves.

They're in the Championship this season so that might explain why all their best players are gone already or on the way out, I don't blame any of them either :lol:. Should be no reason they dropped after last season with the talent they had

Apparently Sarr might be next after being out of the last 2 matchday squads. Been linked to 'Pool and United but I can't see Klopp signing him too after they just got Jota from Wolves.

jesus lmao i need to keep up

Edouard Mendy can't be any worse than Kepa bum***, so it sounds like a W to me. I've seen Rennes play twice max so I can't comment on him to strongly but if Cech thinks he's the goods then I'm with it.

RM needs "El Matador" more than I care to admit. Can't rely on Benz as only dependable source of scoring. It barely worked last campaign, but this time around "Zizou" burdened by expectations of defending La Liga crown. Going back-to-back, something Madrid hasn't done since 2007-08.

Damning indictment on Jovic. Five subs and Zidane going to youngsters like Marvin (20) and Arribas (18). He's creeping into James and Bale territory, in a match that was calling for a breakthrough gol.

I can’t think of any team Cavani wouldn’t be a great addition to.

Where has vtotheinay vtotheinay been? He overdo it celebrating the treble?

Naw just wasn't feeling the way the thread was headed with all the racist stuff and people defending it etc. Decided to take a bit of a break and step back from what was going on. Still here though

11F28E22-F1B3-48BE-B302-49A09C9A714A.jpeg

Sterling out here crippin’

COME ON CITEH

Bernardo Silva and Cancelo not starting once again for City. I don’t know how much longer Bernardo can feel comfortable at City.

Bernardo is injured got muscle problems, thats why he's not in the squad today. Not sure about Cancelo though

Such great business by Bournemouth. Get Ake on loan with option to buy from Chelsea. He’s recalled and is used slightly on Conte’s trophy winning season. goes back out on loan for B’mouth. Finally is bought and immediately is flipped by a desperate Man City. He starts today ahead of Otamendi. B’Mouth gets money, Chelsea has a Thiago Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom