⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh that stat a little misleading since Chelsea was sitting back down 1 man, and Liverpool was just passing it back and forth in the midfield with no real pressure.

Inter->Hakimi
Chelsea->Chilwell
Spurs->Reguilon
Wolves->Semedo

United->

The other thing I’ve noticed about how embarrassing United are in the transfer market is - they leak out who they want first then spend months getting the deal done (if at all).

you see Liverpool, Chelsea, Wolves, etc......nothing is leaked out most of the time. Everything is done behind closed doors and all of sudden they’ve signed players you had no idea they were linked to.

It’s extremely shambolic over there at Old Trafford. Question is, are y’all going to go to Woodward’s house again and shoot fireworks? :lol:

Telles scored two goals yesterday and had an assist btw. If United really are trying to get him, Porto better try to get 30 million plus. We literally have all the leverage. :lol:

The other thing I’ve noticed about how embarrassing United are in the transfer market is - they leak out who they want first then spend months getting the deal done (if at all).

you see Liverpool, Chelsea, Wolves, etc......nothing is leaked out most of the time. Everything is done behind closed doors and all of sudden they’ve signed players you had no idea they were linked to.

It’s extremely shambolic over there at Old Trafford. Question is, are y’all going to go to Woodward’s house again and shoot fireworks? :lol:

that hope is what keeps fans coming back

Woodward wants the glints and glamour of the press and speculation as if it'll get them money in the process of their transfers. making headlines one way or another right bois?! :lol:

Suarez to Atletico him and Costa upfront will be a rough time for defenders.

Watch him go on a tear when he comes up against Barca this season, he'll be chomping at the bits. :lol:

Looks like they would have to sell Costa. Goal wise, dude just wasn't finding the back on the net last season. I guess if Morata goes, he'll stay.

Said it last year but if Benz doesn't keep playing like the best #9 in the world RM gonna struggle to find goals...especially with Hazard being in and out of the line up

I mentioned this on twitter the other day because it's something I've been thinking about and Twellman had brought it up. Does the ownership Bundesliga have to change? At this point, with the way things are, how beneficial is the 50+1 rule? It's romantic and all but...you have clubs like Schalke that are 200m in debt :sick:

Is Klopp under contract with Adidas? Man’s wore a Nike track suit with some Adidas

Suarez to Atleti is about as 2020 as you can get.

i’d welcome El Matador at Madrid, if anything it’ll light a fire under Benz

Suarez to Atleti is about as 2020 as you can get.

i’d welcome El Matador at Madrid, if anything it’ll light a fire under Benz

I think Benz needs help more than he needs a fire to be lit under him. Asensio and Hazard‘s fitness are unreliable, and Rodrygo and Vini are teenagers that look to supply more than to score.

Crazy going from Benz being flanked by CR7 and a prime Bale to this situation. Also puts into perspective how far off we are from having the firepower to compete for a CL. Hoping we prioritize the league again like last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom