⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid lookin real solid at the back, VERY little on the business end of the pitch though.

birdman jr and Young Bruno Mars need to be feeding Benz better balls.

I'm impressed by McKennie's ability to adapt.

Schalke haven't controlled a game with the ball in the Bundesliga once in the three seasons McKennie has been a pro. Just a completely different tempo and way of playing.

McKennie kind of looks like he's been playing in Pirlo's system for years.

Credit to Pirlo the whole team looks cohesive.

Well that was surprising man.......Juve in their first game under Pirlo looked better than Juve looked like allllllll of last season......

That’s not even an exaggeration...

0-0 draw in the first game of the season at a tough venue.

looked real solid in defense, not mad at the result.

Didn't like that second half, defense looked fine, midfield played well, Benz should have been subbed was just completely off today

Odegaard, Modric Kroos midfield worked well tho.

There aren’t fans, it wasn’t a tough venue today. Lol

This is obvious but RM need a goal scorer. Lol (my Magic comment for the day)
:lol:

They aren't going to bring anybody in, maybe if they go scoreless again and again before the deadline, But I didn't see anything to cause a panic today

The rest of squad should be back in the next few matches

There aren’t fans, it wasn’t a tough venue today. Lol

This is obvious but RM need a goal scorer. Lol (my Magic comment for the day)
20200920_171343.jpg

Dele overrated English *** finally leaving. This isn’t a typical Mou “blame the young guy move”.

This is absolutely Dele Alli being terrible 90 percent of the time. You can’t trust that.

I will literally cry of laughter if United get Dele. :lol:
He seems kind of “uninterested” in the Spurs doc. Seems like everything goes in one ear out the other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom