⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game Liverpool fans

Mane has always scared the crap of me when he had the ball on his feet

Mount has been ghost in the last two games

:smh:

Should have started Werner-Giroud-CHO or CHO-Werner-Havertz

Been flying all morning and none of the airlines have peacock.. How did thiago look?

Dele overrated English *** finally leaving. This isn’t a typical Mou “blame the young guy move”.

This is absolutely Dele Alli being terrible 90 percent of the time. You can’t trust that.

I will literally cry of laughter if United get Dele. :lol:

Dele overrated English *** finally leaving. This isn’t a typical Mou “blame the young guy move”.

This is absolutely Dele Alli being terrible 90 percent of the time. You can’t trust that.

I will literally cry of laughter if United get Dele. :lol:
All that would make more sense if he wasn't apparently looking to bring J-Lingz in to replace him who's like an older and less productive version of Dele :lol:

All that would make more sense if he wasn't apparently looking to bring J-Lingz in to replace him who's like an older and less productive version of Dele :lol:

Yea but they’re Spurs........you’re United. And Spurs look desperate too offload Dele’s contract. That’s what it feels like to me.

Yea but they’re Spurs........you’re United. And Spurs look desperate too offload Dele’s contract. That’s what it feels like to me.
United haven't been linked to him so far, think it's another case of Mou trying to bring in his guys while clearing out those he's not big on

Pretty sure Ndombele would've been out of there already too if he wasn't their record signing :lol:, doubt Levy would approve that just yet only a year after buying him

Just read that Milan gonna beat Barca to Memphis

and Mbappe wants to leave PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom