⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus ices it
Wolves for sure made it lemon booty time at the end they such a good squad you just knew they weren’t gonna come out that second half lying down. Good game good fight from wolves
3 points to start the season overall good performance

Most of these Prem games have all been high scoring

tenor.gif

I had a very strong feeling about this yesterday

Armada Armada

Once people who aren’t even United fans start criticizing United’s board, you know they’ve hit a new low.

Actually this just keeps getting better. Y’all even broke Evra’s spirits. The most positive guy in the planet. 😂

This is Evra’s version of “I’m tired Robbiee...” Lol

Would gladly have him on loan, doubt it'll happen though :smh:

Player wants to join,relatively cheap fee...pretty sure they'll still find a way to mess it up and he'll end up at PSG :lol: :smh:

^^^^ So Semedo is basically a Wolves player. No more playing Adama at RWB, now Adama can flourish and wreak havoc at RW further upthe pitch.

I see what you’re doing Nuno. Podence taking over at the Jota LW position (he played great yesterday too)...

I see it Nuno 👀 🙏🏼

I feel like dancing...
1600779420873.gif

Barca don’t want to let Luis Suarez go to atleti for pennies
makes sense...atleti are a direct rival with big boy pockets. But most importantly last time barca let David villa go to atleti for peanuts (3 million) they ended up winning the league. Their only la liga title in a while

Barca don’t want to let Luis Suarez go to atleti for pennies
makes sense...atleti are a direct rival with big boy pockets. But most importantly last time barca let David villa go to atleti for peanuts (3 million) they ended up winning the league. Their only la liga title in a while

You can’t be too happy with Barça letting Semedo when they barely have a replacement for him?

You can’t be too happy with Barça letting Semedo when they barely have a replacement for him?
No But I also realize as talented as he is, he doesn’t fit Barca’s style of play. I like semedo a lot and I’d want him to flourish anywhere he went. He needs to be a starting rb. I think it’s a great move and I’m happy for him.
also, I have no more hope for this board so I don’t think we are going to do anything right this summer. This szn is a wash...I’m waiting for the new board to come in. Barca will be lucky to get 2nd place tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom