⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to see Rash and Mase on the scoresheet :pimp:

In other news:

Grimey that they blocked him from joining Bayern last year only to go wild with signings at his positions and now Bayern are also stocked with wingers :lol: :smh:

Haven't watched him much but he's been highly rated over the last year. Bayern were also in for him

Yikes, RIP to the Oranje's cup chances :lol:

Also sounds like Suarez to Atleti and Morata to Juve are pretty much done

:nthat:
12D46BF3-843D-4E6A-9D2B-FB3A1FFAD491.jpeg

76E117C0-2288-41CE-8E99-CBD2CBE060C2.jpeg

C9057A97-D971-45C7-8AED-DD99ADC44F43.jpeg

Yikes Frank de Boer has been bad after leaving Ajax, doesn't bode well for the Oranje when de Boer can't even do well in the MLS.

Sippin' a St. Bernardus Abt 12 (Belgian quad) while catching up on the thread. Vamos.

Wolves winning their next 4-5 matches. Fixtures setting up nicely before trip to Emirates and Anfield. Leeds is tricky because they're bagging tons of gols and Hodgson usually has Palace organized with an inspired Zaha.

Morata got the best agent in the game. Man's never scored 20 gols in a campaign yet constantly gets chances with top-tier clubs like he hasn't shown us what he is at 27.

Another reason Barca blocked Suarez's transfer. That year Atleti won La Liga with Villa, 2013-14, they also knocked Barca out of CL in the quarters. You love to see it.

Parabens, Fenomeno. Feliz Aniversario, craque!! 🇧🇷

ROYGBiV ROYGBiV , y'all got docked point vs. Verona. Procedural, clerical error with Diawara. Unwelcome distraction with Juve coming to town.

We all know 🇮🇹 winning Euro and 🇵🇹 repeating as Nations League champs.

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T , sick Virgil home. Diggin' teal accents. Gotta cop 'no room for racism' patch on next one.

Last but not least is saved for my boy, jape jape . Thought about being humble but nah, rather talk spicy instead. Me and flyeed flyeed back-to-back, it's gettin' scary. #35. 🔜 I'm finna have abundant energy when Madrid raids Camp Nou Oct. 25 like Genghis Khan. We want all the smoke, all the pressure.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry , dimelo! We ridin' out to Cibeles when RM goes byke-to-byke. Yamazaki 18 on deck, ya tu sabes.

Dude doesn't really come off as the smartest guy...:lol:

Would love to see how he'd respond if he got benched by Tammy with that mindset

Worst thing any big club can do is get on Dortmund’s bad side. Whether it’s RM, Barça, United, Pool, etc - they eventually come calling. Better keep that relationship respectful.

If no one else comes in I’d rather him not leave, but I can’t even lie, atleti is a good fit for him
08FBECE4-CC04-48E9-8FC7-61B33831B4EA.png

If we sell Torreira we're getting one of Auoar or Partey, at least. We'll have the funds at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom