⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
where are you getting this information that he prefers bayern because im reading the opposite...?
also who else did you guys lose? theres an article in the guardian saying yall lost 5 players

Honestly at this point who the **** knows. It's literally changing by the hour. Dest is not this good to be having a huge saga like this :lol:

So far we've lost Thiago, Perisic, Coutinho and Odriozola (I guess that counts). Javi Martinez is rumored to be on his way out this week or next week also.

for the record jape jape I'm not a huge dest fan. He's got great skill on the ball but can't defend at all. I'd rather he goes to you guys so we can focus on Aarons. I feel like he's a more ready made RB for high level football which is what we need this season, not a project.

for the record jape jape I'm not a huge dest fan. He's got great skill on the ball but can't defend at all. I'd rather he goes to you guys so we can focus on Aarons. I feel like he's a more ready made RB for high level football which is what we need this season, not a project.
So both clubs are in talks with both players...great

Me and Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles when Atleti & Cadistas finish above Barca in the table, plus Sergino spurns Camp Nou for Bavaria.

giphy.gif

The real question is are we going to make any signings at all?

Suarez to Atléti marks a personal end of an era for me, specifically related to FIFA :lol:. I know Real were also OP, but up front FIFA Benz left a lot to be desired (I’d often bench him for Isco.)

But it reminds me of how obnoxiously good that MSN front 3 was to try stopping. At one point it was 92 Neymar, 92 Suarez, and 93 Messi :sick: . Had my Barca fan brother thinking he was as nice as me. Then one domino fell in Neymar, now another in Suarez. And the next, will be the most important of them all.

8FA607A8-A884-466B-B8CC-5B87AFD2F89C.gif

Suarez to Atléti marks a personal end of an era for me, specifically related to FIFA :lol:. I know Real were also OP, but up front FIFA Benz left a lot to be desired (I’d often bench him for Isco.)

But it reminds me of how obnoxiously good that MSN front 3 was to try stopping. At one point it was 92 Neymar, 92 Suarez, and 93 Messi :sick: . Had my Barca fan brother thinking he was as nice as me. Then one domino fell in Neymar, now another in Suarez. And the next, will be the most important of them all.

Me and you both got fifa history with Villarreal, spent plenty of career mode seasons there and then with PSV. Shout out to musacchio and Gerard Moreno :nthat:

But the Speed of and power of the BBC on FIFA during their Prime made it a contest.

But yea, Everyone you played online was either RM or Barça. Now it’s PSG.

Wasnt champions league champs vs europa champs have a game this week? Coulda sworn liverpool vs sevilla was soon

Sippin' a St. Bernardus Abt 12 (Belgian quad) while catching up on the thread. Vamos.

Wolves winning their next 4-5 matches. Fixtures setting up nicely before trip to Emirates and Anfield. Leeds is tricky because they're bagging tons of gols and Hodgson usually has Palace organized with an inspired Zaha.

Morata got the best agent in the game. Man's never scored 20 gols in a campaign yet constantly gets chances with top-tier clubs like he hasn't shown us what he is at 27.

Another reason Barca blocked Suarez's transfer. That year Atleti won La Liga with Villa, 2013-14, they also knocked Barca out of CL in the quarters. You love to see it.

Parabens, Fenomeno. Feliz Aniversario, craque!! 🇧🇷

@ROYGBiV, y'all got docked point vs. Verona. Procedural, clerical error with Diawara. Unwelcome distraction with Juve coming to town.

We all know 🇮🇹 winning Euro and 🇵🇹 repeating as Nations League champs.

@Bantz Lord T, sick Virgil home. Diggin' teal accents. Gotta cop 'no room for racism' patch on next one.

Last but not least is saved for my boy, jape jape . Thought about being humble but nah, rather talk spicy instead. Me and flyeed flyeed back-to-back, it's gettin' scary. #35. 🔜 I'm finna have abundant energy when Madrid raids Camp Nou Oct. 25 like Genghis Khan. We want all the smoke, all the pressure.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry , dimelo! We ridin' out to Cibeles when RM goes byke-to-byke. Yamazaki 18 on deck, ya tu sabes.

First song was decent, second one was trash. You got that super expensive taste my guy, i'm not on your level yet. :lol:

But the Speed of and power of the BBC on FIFA during their Prime made it a contest.

But yea, Everyone you played online was either RM or Barça. Now it’s PSG.

Yea the aerial game of CR and Bale would help neutralize them. CR7 was the perfect FIFA player for me, only thing missing was the 5* weak foot. I know Messi just recently scored a beauty with his right but there’s no convincing me that Messi and CR7 should have had the same WF rating.

Me and you both got fifa history with Villarreal, spent plenty of career mode seasons there and then with PSV. Shout out to musacchio and Gerard Moreno :nthat:

My favorite in recent editions was Bakambu. Dude was prolific for me in 18. Back in the day I did a player manager mode as a CDM alongside Marcos Senna. You never see the focal point of bossing matches come from a double pivot, but he and I in the all yellow made it happen :pimp:

Random but I think people forget there was a time where Villarreal had both Jozy Altidore and Giuseppe Rossi.

Yea the aerial game of CR and Bale would help neutralize them. CR7 was the perfect FIFA player for me, only thing missing was the 5* weak foot. I know Messi just recently scored a beauty with his right but there’s no convincing me that Messi and CR7 should have had the same WF rating.

My favorite in recent editions was Bakambu. Dude was prolific for me in 18. Back in the day I did a player manager mode as a CDM alongside Marcos Senna. You never see the focal point of bossing matches come from a double pivot, but he and I in the all yellow made it happen :pimp:

Random but I think people forget there was a time where Villarreal had both Jozy Altidore and Giuseppe Rossi.

If CR7 is a 4/5 on his left foot, then Messi should be 2/5 on his right foot. I agree that doesn’t make sense. I thought they changed that when CR7 got the FIFA cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom