⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I wouldn’t include Ronaldo in the “feel bad for them internationally”. Actually I wouldn’t include Messi either seeing as he’s been to a World Cup final. Argentina is such an enigma tho, so much attacking talent and yet rely solely on Messi.

madrid gonna break the bank for hazard who has never scored 20 goals in a season?
he won't be cheap.

That's part of the reason why i never understood the Hazard hype.. he's good, but his actual output has never been at the level you would expect from such praise

Neymar gonna be one of those players that we either never see him reach his full potential, or if we have, it wasn't what we were expecting from him. TBH though I cant see anyone deservedly winning a bdr in that league

Yeah I wouldn’t include Ronaldo in the “feel bad for them internationally”. Actually I wouldn’t include Messi either seeing as he’s been to a World Cup final. Argentina is such an enigma tho, so much attacking talent and yet rely solely on Messi.
I get it, but seeing Messi drag that team to WC 2018 made me feel sorry for him. The pressure, the backlash of the national teams failure, the management and falling short. Even when they made it to the WC Finals in 2014, the fallout after was incredibly hard to watch.

Still think Lannisterinho's the better player but Hazard is def gonna be easier to get

Unrelated, really wish Ajax would be able to keep their core together a bit longer to have a real shot at winning the CL,they'd be scary in short order.

They're already decently experienced in Europe for their age after getting to the Europa final a little while back and now putting up tough fights in the knockout rounds against some of biggest sides in the world.

as much as ive grown to dislike Neymar and his attitude, it would be a real shame to not see him reach his full potential in a better league. His talent is god given and still a top 5 player for me. He's wasted two years at PSG when he should be playing against the best week in, week out

as much as ive grown to dislike Neymar and his attitude, it would be a real shame to not see him reach his full potential in a better league. His talent is god given and still a top 5 player for me. He's wasted two years at PSG when he should be playing against the best week in, week out

Sucks but, Neymar made his bed, now he has to lie in it......

....In the farmhouse

This lewa/coman fight **** is hilarious. I wish there was video cause it was probably some of the worst punches ever thrown :lol:

The disrespect to serie A and Ligue 1. Just naming 1 team apiece for those leagues

It's time to bring my guy back home to Munich where he belongs. Should've been appointed the manager after his Bayern 2 stint

Erik ten Hag can come to United in a couple years

200.gif

If he balls out next year and continues to mature along with Ruben Dias, if Bruno Fernandes goes to a big club, and Neves and Moutinho keep hustling. Portugal will have the best starting XI in my lifetime going into the Euro’s....

ON PAPER (That must be said)....

But a good mixture of young and veteran talent always does well in major tournaments and their will be countless of formation possibilities.

:emoji_flag_pt:
Felix - Ronaldo - Bernardo

Bruno

Neves - William

Raphael/Cancelo - Ruben Dias - Pepe?Danilo? - Semedo/Cancelo/Pereira

Rui​

Bench: Deep (except for CB’s)
How do you rate Renato? After 2 seasons at Bayern I thought he’d be a force for the NT.
Really promising young squad. But for me that 04 squad was the best going into a Euro.

How do you rate Renato? After 2 seasons at Bayern I thought he’d be a force for the NT.
Really promising young squad. But for me that 04 squad was the best going into a Euro.

He might not make the squad man. I really don’t know where Renato stands, I don’t watch Bayern like that, ask vtotheinay vtotheinay But one minute he’s starting another minute he’s out the squad. One minute he’s the future another minute he’s about to be transferred. I literally have no idea.

I think it was way too soon for him to jump from Benfica to Bayern at 19 years old. He was still way to raw. Hopefully he figures something out man, or get the hell out of Germany.

Yea Portugal 04-06 was the best Portugal team of my lifetime, I agree. Right after Porto won the Champions League too, Portugal was deep.

He might not make the squad man. I really don’t know where Renato stands, I don’t watch Bayern like that, ask vtotheinay vtotheinay But one minute he’s starting another minute he’s out the squad. One minute he’s the future another minute he’s about to be transferred. I literally have no idea.

I think it was way too soon for him to jump from Benfica to Bayern at 19 years old. He was still way to raw. Hopefully he figures something out man, or get the hell out of Germany.

Yea Portugal 04-06 was the best Portugal team of my lifetime, I agree. Right after Porto won the Champions League too, Portugal was deep.

It's really hard to get a gauge on Renato. I mean, he's clearly not better than any of our other MFs so he needs to either be loaned out or sold to get PT. It's impossible to judge when he hardly plays. I wanna see the boy flourish though

tobido might get his first start for barca tomorrow
really looking forward to what this kid can offer.

he's talented enough to play the pivot as well

English fans trying their hardest to turn the Premier League into Serie A this year :smh:

http://www.espn.com/soccer/arsenal/...eo-of-racist-abuse-aimed-at-napolis-koulibaly

Arsenal have launched an investigation into a video which appears to show a supporter racially abusing Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.

In the video, filmed during Thursday's Europa League match between the two clubs at the Emirates Stadium and posted on Snapchat, a fan can be heard using the word "n-----," in reference to Koulibaly, with the word also written across the screen for part of the recording.

Chelsea are also working to identify three supporters featured in a video of a group of fans singing a racist song about Liverpool star Mohamed Salah ahead of their Europa League win over Slavia Prague in Czech Republic on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom