⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i've been to a handful of premier league games and arsenal was always the least scummy
can't say im shocked though either

at least arsenal is trying to launch an investigation
in serie a they would've blamed koulibaly

Me and my homies was just talkin about the other day about who would throw down if fighting in soccer was allowed like hockey

Watching neymar try to fight would be absolutely hilarious. I could see him being the guy faking an injury after one punch, then getting up and throwing a nut shot and walking away :lol:

if yall had one fighter from your squad, who would it be?

im throwing arturo vidal out there

Fernandinho. mans a habitual line stepper can’t even lie.
09080C9E-0108-4F0E-A4CE-CBC7B228A904.jpeg

I’m also taking Zinchenko oddly enough, mans from Ukraine and ifrc correctly from his background he’s seen some ****. I wouldn’t try a dude like that or any of them Eastern European cats tbh

Otamendi is for sure the fake tough guy on the squad

Last edited:
you Wouldn’t want to know what’ll happen if Diego Costa was given permission:wow:

I don't think we have any real fighters at Chelsea.

Cahill would be the closest, biggest guy on the squad and is big on working out :lol:

Ramos would easily be sent to this Octagon by Madrid. All the stuff he gets away with now, imagine an actual scrap.

Fernandinho. mans a habitual line stepper can’t even lie.
09080C9E-0108-4F0E-A4CE-CBC7B228A904.jpeg

I’m also taking Zinchenko oddly enough, mans from Ukraine and ifrc correctly from his background he’s seen some ****. I wouldn’t try a dude like that or any of them Eastern European cats tbh

Otamendi is for sure the fake tough guy on the squad
Imagine Sterling running like how he does on the pitch into a brawl :rofl:

I can see Ederson with some kicks tho, boy got a leg, the rest of our team tho idk...we have probably the shortest team in the PL. I cant see David Silva, Bernardo, Mahrez, Delph in a fight :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom