⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly on some real ****, as much as I
Love footy, footballers have no hands, they can’t fight. I wouldn’t pick any of these fools for battle.

The only exceptions coming to mind are Rio Ferdinand (who is trying to be a boxer) and I think Roy Keane who was also a boxer growing up.

Everybody else, I wouldn’t be intimidated at all. Literally every Footy fight I’ve ever saw has been down right pathetic.

dembele prince and malcom up front :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin
riqui puig with his 1st la liga start:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin
alena :smokin
moussa wague :smokin
todibo :smokin:smokin

will probably lose points but its worth it if the kids get some burn

Kean already has more goals in the league than Dybala despite playing like 20 less games...:lol::nerd:

italy doesn't deserve him

Agreed,his treatment is reminiscent to Balo's treatment in Serie A even after he fired the Azurri to a Euro final

Its time for Dybala to make a move, he either sinks or swims. Almost every prominent #10 finds themselves in a similar situation, where what they do is no longer has the value it used to.

Coupé It Coupé It

i think we can just come to the conclusion that dybala is just not that good

Oh I’ve been disappointed all season, I’ve continuously said so. Extremely disappointed and bordering on anger. When he was at Juve with Pogba they instantly became one of my favorite players.

I’m not going to say “he’s just not good” because I’ve seen him do it, he had 30 goals last season, knocked Barça out two years ago - but this year has been an absolute waste.

A move should happen because I want to see him flourish. I think he would do very well in Spain. Since the league is much more attacking, more offensiv, free flowing league, more technical, with a lot more space.

The team in spain that can afford and has room for him is Atleti but idk if he wants to subject himself to a worse version of Allegeri.

The team in spain that can afford and has room for him is Atleti but idk if he subject himself to a worse version of Allegeri.
I know Zidane is in charge now, but before he Zidane came back there were Dybala Madrid rumors. I think he could do well at Madrid man.

Atletico would be a waste, they’re basically an Italian side.

Dybala isn't on our radar

I think Hazard, Pogba, Eriksen & Jovic are the priorities while integrating returning players and finding somewhere to send James, Kovacic, Bale and 1 or 2 others

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom