⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that Napoli’s goalkeeper is wearing their normal home kit as his keeper kit. More clubs should let the goalkeeper wear the normal home when the outfield is wearing the away

****k. Arsenal just scored. They brought the pressure today. Ramsey of all people

Ramsey is going to leave a big hole in midfield this summer. If Ozil gets sold it will be interesting who they go after as box to box mid

Joao Felix with a brace for Benfica at halftime. Jovic scored Frankfurt's only goal thus far. Guedes bagged one early for Valencia. Young kings flourishing today in EL :pimp:.

Ramsey is going to leave a big hole in midfield this summer. If Ozil gets sold it will be interesting who they go after as box to box mid
im dreaming here but one of the atleti boys, partey or saul would be nice. I hope we at least put in a respectable bid

Slava isn't making it easy for Chelsea that's for sure. Hazard just came on. 58min 0-0

DEF332C2-5FA5-4C9D-AF3A-CC155792E4D3.jpeg
B58CF9F9-8431-4999-A57D-903E1A94F084.jpeg
Day off, gearing up for Arsenal vs. Napoli at Emirates. Couldn’t resist, di piu sfogliatella.

Oh you know bout this spot?! :nerd: :pimp:

I always try to visit every time I visit the rents in NJ

ya this game isn't happening. park the bus and play at home. this is an iron curtain they got here

Planned on betting both teams to score but after line ups were announced I changed my mind to arsenal win and Napoli not to score. Almost there :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Welp. I expected this L. Especially from watching their lackluster couple games they had recently.

Not the best performance, but I’ll take the away goal and clean sheet.

Big money saves by Kepa :pimp:

Speaking of Napoli, where the homie Blue Lion at?? Couldn't find his SN to properly tag.

Been gone, he was Napolitan thru and thru. Funny too.

Blue, eiddy, and now PRIME dipping without saying anything always made me worried

DEF332C2-5FA5-4C9D-AF3A-CC155792E4D3.jpeg
B58CF9F9-8431-4999-A57D-903E1A94F084.jpeg
Day off, gearing up for Arsenal vs. Napoli at Emirates. Couldn’t resist, di piu sfogliatella.

SSFOYAADELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom