⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all haha, just grew up loving Ronaldo (and a few others). I'll be getting the white for sure, not sure who though.
How's your knee doing man?

:lol: i'll do better

you always do that ****

Q6ao4V3.png

Wow, Adidas and the Liverpool are in talks for record breaking deal that would put them above united/Adidas..

Not to gas him up any more then needed but Ajax can play this way because they have the personnel and De Jong is a huge part of that. I haven't seen them play a lot but when i do he is always tracking back to break up the play. I honestly think he is going to be an amazing player.
FdJ deserves the praise and hype he's receiving. It's warranted. So composed, mature on the ball. I posted this after Ajax shocked RM at the Bernabeu, Frenkie has very high football IQ. Intelligently filled the space Tagliafico left void bombing forward on the attack. It's something a MF eight years his senior, Sissoko, does for Spurs often to cover Trippier's defensive deficiencies.

de Jong would walk into both PSG's and Juve's first teams and immediately be the best MF. Yes, I like Verratti a whole lot but his game has plateaued and I do rate FdJ over the Italian. Pjanic is great at set-pieces. I rate him more as a great midfielder rather than a world-class one. Frenkie already is and will continue to be elite for FCB.

From the time warrior just became NB, NB did a really good job with Liverpool until this year, the home kit will always be good money, its just the other two that are flat out awful imo.

I'll say this again the throwback element is really missing in the kit game, i think they could make a killing. If you aren't under the same supplier I can see how that can be problematic because of patent laws and ****.

Emery has the most experience in Europa league. And Arsenal at home. Think Arsenal might take this victory and both obama and lacazette up front. But Napoli is Strong. Hope to give ya that L at ya home.

I guess TNT and TBS would rather show a Bones and Friends marathon than the Europa League

Yeah they are milking the hell out of this pay per game thing. They haven't shown a single Europa league match this season. So ******* terrible that UEFA allowed this. Say what you want about Fox's coverage but at least they gave you 3 CL games at a time during group stage (FS1, FS2, regional FS channel) and always both knockout stages at the same time when it was down to just 2 games a day. TNT/TBS is pathetic with their money grab tactics

Last edited:
TNT can fix all this by just nose diving into the ridiculous. I want Charles Barkley and Shaq doing the halftime show. Do it you cowards

Last edited:
Fox coverage was bad and still miles ahead of this TNT BR crap.
Espn was the best tho. Remember watching all the matches on ESPN 3 for free. Would soend all day on match day rewatching all the ties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom