⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant get enough of how great Fred played. Dude was alll over the field. Clutch passes, didnt get nervous with the ball, and defensively played outstanding. If we hopefully fix our Defense this summer, add one or two for our mid and fwds, we deff going to be a problem heading into next season. Major key is fixing our D. Im still in shock we gave young annnnnd jones new contracts this season. They are pure rubbish. Young been buns last two games including that red and still starts. Like wtf man. I know for a fact ddg gets super annoyed with our D. If dembele starts next game, we in trouble...but! I think rash should have a fire game. We did had some chances with tone and rash to score but those bastards couldnt shine under bright lights. Hopefully we breeze thru this weekend for our epl game and come back and cause some damage against barca. Dalot hasn’t impressed me as of yet too.. also much rather of had our first leg at barca. Still dont get why we was first leg at old trafford.

FD201E69-D215-4134-8BFE-D51D7DB7763C.jpeg
Trabalho feito.

a lot of people blaming rashford for the lack of goals but i thought he was the only threat from united. rash was left on an island with ashley young the only provider.
lukaku was buns and as good as fred and mctominay were, they created 0 chances all game. they had 0 runs forward, didn't try to attack at all, didn't even try to create.
they looked good cause barca were tired and legless.
barca focused in on pogba and it worked. basically beat united in 2nd gear and ter stegen had one of the easiest nights he's had all season.

this united team really lacks a creative midfielder. pogba can't be the only creative spark. he is class but he's easily marked out the game. he needs help so teams can't just focus on him.

camp nou return leg is gonna be a lot more open
united have to play this weekend and won't have 8 days rest going in to this one.
can't wait.

:smokin
this looks like a back line but it's how ajax attack's and presses.
erik ten hag deserves a lot of praise.
has this young inexperienced squad going out there and bullying these juggernaut clubs.

D30HZVKX4AAy91k.jpg:large

pogba is def leaving
usually players come outright and squash the rumors
pogba knows what he's doing and its just not a good look for a leader of a squad especially in the business end while united are in danger of playing on thursdays

pogba is def leaving
usually players come outright and squash the rumors
pogba knows what he's doing and its just not a good look for a leader of a squad especially in the business end while united are in danger of playing on thursdays

In real-time below.....

Chiringuito think they’re slick :lol:

Pogba Spanish on point bro.

To be fair it sounds different in Spanish. Plus the chiringuito reporters were pressing for a controversial statement, trying to be slick. Pogba’s response is not as serious and controversial as that translation from French Football. Like they say, things get “lost in translation”. This is one of those times.

But I too think Pogba is gone regardless. If United get 125-150 million, they have to pull the trigger.

Pogba also said today that he believes United know how to beat Barça next week. I’m telling you there is a confident energy within these United players going into next week that I haven’t seen in these dudes before.

Whether the confidence works out is a different story tho...

I'm here for more swap deals being done, take Kroos and cash and give us Pogba

That’s a stupid swap, come on. United are trying to get younger, they won’t do a swap for an older unmotivated Toni Kroos. They should want the full 125-150 million paid in full to rebuild. They’ve got all the power here, RM are desperate.

Not to gas him up any more then needed but Ajax can play this way because they have the personnel and De Jong is a huge part of that. I haven't seen them play a lot but when i do he is always tracking back to break up the play. I honestly think he is going to be an amazing player.

Frenkie got the juice.

As much as i love pogba, i would take the money. This whole saga will carry on beyond this year and he WILL eventually go (he said so himself) so lets just do it now and give Ole an opportunity to build and go young. He offers a lot but he's certainly not irreplaceable. What i do know is united better demand way more than 120.. I'm thinking 150-80. Madrid has the money and unlike Chelsea we are under no pressure to cut them a deal.

In real-time below.....

To be fair it sounds different in Spanish. Plus the chiringuito reporters were pressing for a controversial statement, trying to be slick. Pogba’s response is not as serious and controversial as that translation from French Football. Like they say, things get “lost in translation”. This is one of those times.

But I too think Pogba is gone regardless. If United get 125-150 million, they have to pull the trigger.
yeah but the reporters are just doing their job. pogba hasn't squashed any rumors so of course they are going to keep going.
all he had to do was say, "im a united player and im committed to this club."
instead he keeps flattering real madrid. we know what it is

Frenkie got the juice.

As much as i love pogba, i would take the money. This whole saga will carry on beyond this year and he WILL eventually go (he said so himself) so lets just do it now and give Ole an opportunity to build and go young. He offers a lot but he's certainly not irreplaceable. What i do know is united better demand way more than 120.. I'm thinking 150-80. Madrid has the money and unlike Chelsea we are under no pressure to cut them a deal.
i would take the money too
pogba hasn't been the leader for yall that i expected... i think yall are really lacking in that department.
and for that price it's a no brainer imo for someone that doesn't want to be there
but that's only if yall can find a proper replacement.

ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario , Brazuca, ne?

I'm still scratching my head that they broke out the white kits for CA '19. I know it's the 100-year anniversary of Brasil defeating Uruguay in RdJ but more recently it invokes nightmares from 1950, of the 'Maracanazo.' When Uruguay bested Brasil at the Maracana, 2-1.

Edit:
Still gonna cop :lol:. Either Neymar or Vinicius. To commemorate Brasil's first CA success.

Not at all haha, just grew up loving Ronaldo (and a few others). I'll be getting the white for sure, not sure who though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom