⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris smalling is ready though :lol:
i think the match will be a lot closer than you think. especially in ol trafford

i wonder if united come out and attack or concede possession like with PSG
it's just not a good idea to park the bus against this barca squad.

That would be a big deal, Roma probably gets their new stadium done and somebody can actually compete with Juve financially

That would be a big deal, Roma probably gets their new stadium done and somebody can actually compete with Juve financially
maybe mourinho ends up there too
i could see them challenging in italy if mourinho gets that bag to revamp the bus

chris smalling is ready though :lol:
i think the match will be a lot closer than you think. especially in ol trafford

i wonder if united come out and attack or concede possession like with PSG
it's just not a good idea to park the bus against this barca squad.

I'd hope so but not sure if Ole would take the risk to really press early and give opportunities to get hit on the counter

Got zero expectations going into today, i'd be more than happy with a draw :lol:

P$G have bottling in their blood,Barca are legit blue bloods that rarely ever choke and the squad's been going through a bad spell the last few weeks. Pretty hard to see you guys not coming away with W's across both ties tbh

Smalldini doesn't want those problems...

I'm legit nervous for later

giphy-downsized-large.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Y'all hating on the purple City kit and I just copped Laporte, arriving next week.

0-0, 1-1, 1-0, even 2-0 at worst would be acceptable results heading to Camp Nou for the return leg, from MU's perspective. I'm sticking with United defeating Barca over two legs.

Something different happens when DDG dons the Spain shirt for country, but for club, I trust him right up there with Oblak and ter Stegen on the other side of the pitch. You make a good point. If MU is going to score at OT, it's going to have to come from the counter. Fearlessness to venture forward on the break and put Barca under pressure.

In for David Neres cooking Juve's back-line in Amsterdam.

ajax keeping a clean sheet at home will be crucial.
guess ima double screen it today. gotta see my dutch boys cook.
atmosphere in amsterdam is amazing

Young Ajax squad really easy to like. Upstart, energetic side. Neres, MdL, DvdB, Tadic, Blind, Mazraoui, FdJ, Ziyech, Onana. Obviously de Ligt will have to consciously defend aerially against CR7 on Juve set-pieces.

Coupé It Coupé It like you said, it could be worse. I like it though, the previous will always be superior to be cause it's what I grew up with, but I'm glad they just made subtle changes and didn't do a complete overhaul of the crest. I am however confused why the new logo wasn't used on the Copa America jerseys that got revealed around the same time.

ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario , Brazuca, ne?

I'm still scratching my head that they broke out the white kits for CA '19. I know it's the 100-year anniversary of Brasil defeating Uruguay in RdJ but more recently it invokes nightmares from 1950, of the 'Maracanazo.' When Uruguay bested Brasil at the Maracana, 2-1.

Edit:
Still gonna cop :lol:. Either Neymar or Vinicius. To commemorate Brasil's first CA success.

Last edited:
Welp :lol:

Been loving what I've been reading and the highlights from Fernandes though,putting up those sort of #'s in any league is impressive.

The squad could def use another creative forward thinking mid to help take some of the load off of Pogs,especially with Mata on his way out

ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario , Brazuca, ne?

I'm still scratching my head that they broke out the white kits for CA '19. I know it's the 100-year anniversary of Brasil defeating Uruguay in RdJ but more recently it invokes nightmares from 1950, of the 'Maracanazo.' When Uruguay bested Brasil at the Maracana, 2-1.

The “Maracanazo” has absolutely nothing on 2014 Brasil’s 7-1 loss to Germany in the Semi’s, in BRASIL, with 1 billion people watching...

Me and Trey said this before, if the White kit was retired because of that Uruguay game due to superstition. Then the Yellow kit should have been retired too in 2014. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom