⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
semedo in for sergi roberto
coutinho retains his spot. glad valverde didn't go with 4 midfielders.
coutinho has been playing very well recently and his experience in england gave him the nod.
i agree with the line up.
arthur is going to eat

Look at this Juve bench if things don’t go well for them in the first 45 mins. :sick:

Dybala, Kean, Douglas Costa

frenkie been eating up every midfield he's faced and i expect it even more this tie.
the key is ajax's defense against ronnie and co.

TNT is trash. this panel is so vanilla
kate abdo can have it all though my goodness

frenkie been eating up every midfield he's faced and i expect it even more this tie.
the key is ajax's defense against ronnie and co.

TNT is trash. this panel is so vanilla
kate abdo can have it all though my goodness

What’s the predictions sonnnnnn?

Since the Dutch are nice and kinda want the Netherlands represented they’ve actually pushed back the Dutch Cup final between Ajax and Willem II just incase they went to the next round and then some. So the strain of big matches back to back wouldn’t take toll on the players. Willem gladly let them do it.

#Oranje:pimp:

All week you’ve been saying how Juve should be scared of Ajax and you go 1 - 1.

I expected you to go out on a bigger limb Jape. :lol:

But I too think Juve needs to be weary. :lol:
haha i just know how juve's back line is.
this isn't madrid. the key is ajax's defense cause i don't expect juve to leak like madrid did.
1-1 is a good result for ajax. they were never going to dominate this tie. they are going to have to do something special in turin

haha i just know how juve's back line is.
this isn't madrid. the key is ajax's defense cause i don't expect juve to leak like madrid did.
1-1 is a good result for ajax. they were never going to dominate this tie. they are going to have to do something special in turin

I’ll disagree with this, I think if Ajax want to go thru they MUST win today because doing something “special” in Turin is nearly impossible. That place is a fortress for Juventus. Ajax have to come out gunning today.

I’ll disagree with this, I think if Ajax want to go thru they MUST win today because doing something “special” in Turin is nearly impossible. That place is a fortress for Juventus. Ajax have to come out gunning today.
which is kind of my point. they are going to have to do something special in turin either way. thats why a 1-1 isn't that bad. they can steal a game in turin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom