⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet Bale would shine on rw for MU. Lets gooo ManU vs psg ....

I think Tadic did ok at Southampton to. He saw constant upheaval during his 4 yrs there with loads of players leaving & played under 4 managers; Ronald Koeman (Tadic was one of his first signings), Claude Puel, Mauricio Pellegrino, & Mark Hughes. I think he scored like 30 goals in 150 or so appearances.

Lol @ the thought of bale staying healthy enough to tear up anyone’s RW

Wanna see a strong performance today. I’m trying to remain as optimistic as possible.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I was wondering why Tadic ain't celebrate yesterday, turns out he's a fan :lol:

Vinicius is out for 2 months, there goes his Brazil call up

Last edited:
today is real madrid's birthday! :smokin
so are madrid fans cheering for atleti or nah?

Terrible week gets more terrible. Vinicius out 2 months with ligament damage. hope he comes back strong.

Last edited:

:rofl:

Why would Zizou want to go back to the mess he expertly managed to avoid? Not buying it at all,he's too smart for that

One of my favorite sports pics... The look of bewilderment & fatigue on Modric's face & then look at Frenkie's... Upright, ball under control, & eyes up & straight ahead looking to see where he's going & who'll get the ball next. :pimp:

Rac 1 is talking about Barca raiding Celta should they get relegated. The club is currently in 17th in the table by only 3 pts. Maxi Gomez is of course in the radar but they also like Brais Mendez, an attacking midfielder whose game is a lot like David Silva's. Looked up his stats for this campaign & he's got 5 goals & 7 assists in 25 appearances.

If Barca were reconfiguring the midfield & clearing everyone out, he's one I'd definitely want. He's an attacking mid that can play center, right, left. I think I've seen him play striker to. His strength is on the right though.

He's great going forward, especially on the counter & he tracks back to play D. Both of these guys are repped by the same agent of Jordi Alba. This is a midfielder that should be on everyone's list who needs an attacker.

It's a shame about Celta. They were very solid under Eduardo Berizzo. Not sure why they hired Unzue. Nothing he did at Barca B should make any club think he'd be an adequate hire.

Last edited:
Zizou would be returning with much more power than he had last time, RM needs him, he doesn't need us. It is somewhere he has been for the past 15 years as player and a coach, where his children have grown up. His return is not something I would count on.

JLS is a tier 1 source tho, so plz be right

Last edited:
zizou would tarnish his great start as a manager
this madrid project will take a couple of years to rebuild

zizzou and the french nt needs to happen so we can witness some of the greatest football ever

Didn't he leave bcs Flo didn't follow through with the rebuild Zizou wanted which included getting rid of Bale? I could see him coming back for more dough plus getting to rebuild the squad the way he wants.

Look at this vid of Marquinhos when he was at Corinthians in '10. This was in a U17 Future Champions tournament vs a Barca side that included scumbag icardi & Jerry D. Barca got thrashed by Corinthians 4-nil that day. :pimp:Marquinhos spotted the keeper off his line & nailed him on this FK... This is a team that not had the 2 I mentioned, but Thiago & Rafi, Sergi Roberto, Martin Montoya, Jonathan Dos Santos, Christian Tello to name just a few... And they got thrashed... Barca should've signed Marquinhos right on the spot. :lol::smh:

Yea can't see it at all with the Juve job coming up for grabs soon,he'd lose a bit of luster legacy wise if he returned to a mess and has to struggle for the first season or 2

Mou already talking up Madridistas now...

Seen reports that he's had talks with Flo already and has made one of the conditions for coming back be a half a billion euro budget for this summer to go back to the Galactico model and spend on the likes of Kane and Hazard...

Thought Real going after highly rated youngsters over the last few years has been smart,bringing in Mou would throw that all out of the window

Last edited:
Yea can't see it at all with the Juve job coming up for grabs soon,he'd lose a bit of luster legacy wise if he returned to a mess and has to struggle for the first season or 2

Mou already talking up Madridistas now...

Seen reports that he's had talks with Flo already and has made one of the conditions for coming back be a half a billion euro budget for this summer to go back to the Galactico model and spend on the likes of Kane and Hazard...

Thought Real going after highly rated youngsters over the last few years has been smart,bringing in Mou would throw that all out of the window

in for fellaini in real madrid kit

madrid are at a very crucial time
mou would be a disaster
no way vinicius gets significant playing time with mou

#FreeMarcelo

Go link back up with your boy Ronnie and maybe Zidane in Turin

i always cringe when i see the significant others get involved
like i get...stick by your man but she's way outta pocket.
none of that **** implies to him. marcelo's been reggie this whole season. he deserves this.

It wouldn't be the worst thing if that entails building a European champ,they've already got a talented squad. Adding CL winning experience could help

Huntelaar last night was a mood

IMG_20190306_102029.jpg

After re-watching the Real game again...De Jong is the goods. What a player he could be. What poise at such a young age. Strong runs, great control. Tackles back exceptionally well and spaces really well. He already appears to be everything you want in a box to box type midfielder.

Sad to hear that Vinicius has ligament damage in the calf. Hope dude rests as long as he needs.

We all said RM should have thrown the bag at Mbappe when they had the chance...if they never get him what a HUGE mistake that will have been.

I don’t see juve the same as the Real Madrid squad even with Marcelo and zizzou
Midfield sucks too much

Anyone brave enough to pick them to come back against atleti?

Low should count himself lucky he’s still the coach, I thought they would part ways after that group stage exit

Loew's probably been feeling the heat which is why he's cutting loose with his old fans

Not sure why Bayern would feel there's something fishy with the timing when the next international break is coming up in like a week and a half though. Doubt the German NT coach would go out of his way to sabotage the biggest German club :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom