⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Jong’s statements have already endeared him with the Cule faithful...and I already despise him as a Madridista. Smart kid.

**** and his dead homies
giphy.gif

RM tears are appreciated. FDJ is a bad man, love him already, love that RM fans hate him. Y'all going to see him leaving your midfielders bewildered and looking the wrong way in awe. And the response from RM is Mou signing the Fro for an abounding fee to boot.

Yea can't see it at all with the Juve job coming up for grabs soon,he'd lose a bit of luster legacy wise if he returned to a mess and has to struggle for the first season or 2

Mou already talking up Madridistas now...

Seen reports that he's had talks with Flo already and has made one of the conditions for coming back be a half a billion euro budget for this summer to go back to the Galactico model and spend on the likes of Kane and Hazard...

Thought Real going after highly rated youngsters over the last few years has been smart,bringing in Mou would throw that all out of the window

Broooooo El Chiringito flew to London to find Jose Mourinho on the street and interview him TMZ style....

The dedication :rofl: :rofl:

Yahnited supporters in here clowning RM's exit like they're not about to meet the same demise in a few hours

source.gif

Apples to oranges. We were never once favored to go through though unlike them :lol:,going out was literally the expectation from most including the fanbase as soon as the draw was made.

Most of the fans just want to see some good effort out there,not much more

Real's own captain thought it was so guaranteed they'd get to the next round that he decided to intentionally get banned to be done with it :rofl:

tenor.gif

I don’t see juve the same as the Real Madrid squad even with Marcelo and zizzou
Midfield sucks too much

Anyone brave enough to pick them to come back against atleti?

No of course they wouldn’t be the same, Juve have their own thing going on. But Marcelo would be a nice backup to Alex Sandro who plays too much.

But Juve are close, they’re a world class midfielder and a progressive manager away from being a problem.

Zidane can fix both of those things, Juve just got to be willing to spend.

Someone in here was confident Juve could come back against Atletico, I am not one if them. Juve haven’t scored more than 3 goals all season. Poor attacking tactics with some great attacking players, Dougla Costa is rotting away. I don’t get Allegri.

They only have to score 2 though if they can keep a shout out to get to pens

Sounds doable enough but it's legit never been done before in the CL knockout stage

An early goal might change the complexion of the tie but its tough to expect much with the lack of experience in the squad. On the flip side of that,it might be more challenging for P$G not really knowing what to expect

With the formation he's chosen,I see them going for it early on

Sounds doable enough but it's legit never been done before in the CL knockout stage

An early goal might change the complexion of the tie but its tough to expect much with the lack of experience in the squad. On the flip side of that,it might be more challenging for P$G not really knowing what to expect

He's talking about Juve and Atleti

They only have to score 2 though if they can keep a shout out to get to pens

Yea I know but I just don’t see it, scoring 2 against a defense like Atletico when they’ve been lack luster attacking wise.

But hey you want to make that prediction? You don’t have a horse in race anymore

Who is picking Juve to come back against Atletico?

He's talking about Juve and Atleti

Oh :blush:,yea that makes more sense anyway :lol:

Can't see Atleti choking though

Saw a stat where the only squad to eliminate them in a European tie over the past 6 years has been Real...

Last edited:
Yea I know but I just don’t see it, scoring 2 against a defense like Atletico when they’ve been lack luster attacking wise.

But hey you want to make that prediction? You don’t have a horse in race anymore

Who is picking Juve to come back against Atletico?
I'm just here for chaos and y'all teams losing, no matter who goes through I'm gonna spin it in my favor

I'm just here for chaos and y'all teams losing, no matter who goes through I'm gonna spin it in my favor

Not towards me you can’t :lol: - because Porto are absolutely getting knocked out today. No optimism here.

We **** the bed and let Benfica come back in the league (we pulled a Liverpool)...

We have Iker Casillas...

We lost against those bums 3 days ago at home...

We have Iker Casillas...

I fully expect Roma to go thru. ROYGBiV ROYGBiV

Not towards me you can’t :lol: - because Porto are absolutely getting knocked out today. No optimism here.

We **** the bed and let Benfica come back in the league (we pulled a Liverpool)...

We have Iker Casillas...

We lost against those bums 3 days ago at home...

We have Iker Casillas...

I fully expect Roma to go thru. ROYGBiV ROYGBiV

Roma is so inconsistent. Game can go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom