⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho is absolutely gunning for the RM job, his recent comments on Bien Sports have added to the speculation..

He said things like “I love Spain, RM are the biggest club in the world of course..”

:nerd:

giphy.gif

This was Roncero on Chiringito yesterday saying “it’s okay, RM’s real tournament, the Champions League is back and we will rise to the occasion” and then he goes onsinging the CL song

A day comes at you FAST :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

giphy.gif

Need to see his reaction on that match :lol:

giphy.gif

I had to go shopping to get and listened to the bodega boys to get over this ****, I was just going through the motions

I needed to smoke a fat one after this game. And i rarely smoke :smh:

One thing that doesn’t get pointed out enough about FdJ is his maturity and football IQ. A key element of Tagliafico mercilessly attacking forward is Frenkie filling the space left void by the LB. FdJ did it seamlessly at least once on Asensio in the second half, around the 50th minute when RM was attempting to break for Ajax’s goal. The way Frenkie sits on the ball composed, eyes up surveying the landscape of the pitch is a true joy to watch. I always thought Tommy Lemar would be the next Don Andres at Camp Nou, but it looks like FdJ got next the way he emulated Iniesta’s ‘croqueta’ move today.

Today should serve as a stout warning to that count lookin’ *** mother ****** not to take Lyon lightly.

Barring injury, they should have Fekir & everyone available to play for the leg at Camp Nou.

This is the team that beat City at the Etihad 2-1 & tied up the next game 2-2 if I remember correctly.

Everyone is talking about the Ajax players today which is warranted but a lot of credit goes to Ten Hag to.

He’s done a phenomenal job blending youth & vet players showing an extremely high level of tactical accumen. He should be in every big clubs list that are looking for managers.

He did a bang up job with Bayern’s B squad earning high praise from Pep & continued that when he took the helm at Utrecht his 2 yrs there.

Last edited:
It’s weird, not as much anger coming out of Madrid, that’s saying a lot because they’re usually the angriest fans...

It’s just a big huge cloud of sadness, everybody is sad at the end of an era.

But Bale is absolutely finished at RM.

Only thing that can make this better is Barca, Atleti, Juve, Pool & Bayern getting knocked out in these next few rounds, need evil empire City to finally win one

Kroos, Nacho & Casemiro were the worst players on the field
Solari has basically pulled a current day Mourinho, alienated players, didn't improve the team, showed zero tactical awareness

If I remember correctly, Ajax purchased Frenkie from Willem for €1... Yup just €1, but they will get 10% of the fee Barca paid for him which will pay for 70% of their operating costs... :lol:

One thing about Fekir is that he’s a solid leader for Lyon. They really missed his presence in a multitude of ways in the last CL game.

I’m hoping to see a vintage goat performance from Messi in this go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom