⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
add de ligt to the list. dude is an absolute beast.
it's hard to believe he's only 19
Youngest captain in Ajax history. Composed and mature beyond his years, organizing ten Hag's defence. At this rate, MdL is gonna go for Virgil-type numbers.

Also shout-out to Neres. Hate it had to be against my club but homie was dancing all over Carvajal's side. His impact diminished in the second half, unlike Ziyech and Tadic, but still a strong showing for the Brazuca for 45 minutes. I told y'all, ten Hag should be starting Neres every domestic match without question.

Ehh, as long as Real Madrid is still in the Champions League they are a contender IMO. There's something about that tournament that brings the best out of them.

I was going to mention this because you were the only one who thought this....

It’s okay, you got Ronaldo and Real Madrid confused. Ronaldo at RM were the CL beast, the CL “beast” left the day he did.

Now RM are immediately back to round of 16 knockouts like they were before Ronaldo came. (For those that remember that time)

Nah he’s just a Dutch John stones bruh
@Kimchi Papi always calls MdL that. TBH though, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Man. City definitely overpaid Everton for Stones at the time, but the Englishman has turned himself into an extremely capable defender. Stones isn't better than Laporte for me, but he still rates as above-average across the EPL's top six.

Does Solari make it until the of the week or no?
tenor.gif

I think Real’s best course of action this summer is not to try patching up this team. And it’s to go young and wait for the only player that can singlehandedly get you back to the promise land in Mbappe. Get 1 or 2 fourth place trophies or whatever while you wait and don’t cave into demanding fans. Let the likes of Luka, Sergio, Marcelo, and Benz usher in the new gen in vet roles. And let the younger Kroos go along with Bale.

Now RM are immediately back to round of 16 knockouts like they were before Ronaldo came. (For those that remember that time)
Of course, brotha. Brutal six-year stretch RM couldn't advance past the round of 16. We've made at least the semis since 2011. End of a great run and era. I firmly believe this summer window determines the next five to seven years for Florentino Perez. Which long-term manager does Flo bring in, Poch or Mou? Which Galacticos do we sign, Hazard, Neymar or Mbappe? The latter two looking more and more unlikely. How many key players from the last three title-winning seasons do we sell, Marcelo, Bale, Isco and at least one from the MF?

I know RM got embarrassed today and the last week....,

But you CANNOT fire the caretaker Manager bruh!!!! :lol:

If Flo does this he’s basically admitting to the world he’s an idiot. He will not allow himself to look like the idiot here.

Solari stays as caretaker until the end of the year.

OMG DUDE.....

SOME Ajax dude just 360ed all of Madrid’s midfield and assisted a beauty

:rofl:
Believe it or not, that was Dusan Tadic. Many of the EPL guys will remember him failing for four years at Southampton. Ajax actually paid the Saints less than what it cost Southampton initially to pry Tadic from Twente. He's very comfortable in the Dutch league. Played for Groningen and was very successful as a goal-scorer for Twente in Enschede. Took Casemiro's soul with the 360-degree spin like when Spain played Italy and Isco was styling on Verratti the entire game.

This was Roncero on Chiringito yesterday saying “it’s okay, RM’s real tournament, the Champions League is back and we will rise to the occasion” and then he goes onsinging the CL song

A day comes at you FAST :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom