∞True Detective Season 1 Thread ***CLOSED***∞

Oh **** did he have the scars, I thought that was just ginger stubble or something?

There's been theories that he was hiding scars under the beard.

reddit.png

I knew from the moment I saw him and the drawing. The green ears are the sound guards he wears when using his mower. The drawing of the spaghetti - it's pretty self evident it was his beard. And the scars - I just figured the beard covered it up.

Also - the fact that he was at the school - just seemed odd - why the hell would he be grounds keeping a school that is so poorly renovated on the inside? The grass really that inportant when u got leaky ceilings broken nails and basically looking like a crackhouse extra crack?

When he said his family's been around for a long time - I figure he meant either the Tuttles (he's related to them because Rev tuttles father - he his illegimate son)

Now I won't say he's the yellow king. I Honestly feel the yellow king is a symbolic meaning that the organization is either praying to or something. Remus is just their hired Gun that kidnaps and tortures the children during these so called ceremonies
(Along with the masked men)

I feel the group knows Rust is near and perhaps they will use him as a final sacrifice or even convert him to BE the yellow king

Looking back. I wish I had never spent all that time trying to predict the answer.

Seeing him at the end would have hit me harder.

Yes because as a who dun it philosophical police procedural mystery show - twist endings are a bit of a stretch.....

So they've just been waiting for 30+ years to convert or sacrifice a detective who took a case in 95?

That's the big end all they've been waiting for?

So they've just been waiting for 30+ years to convert or sacrifice a detective who took a case in 95?

That's the big end all they've been waiting for?

Guess we won't know until Saturday. I hope it's an ending that will make mine seem horribly boring. I just don't want it To be a pop-Remus is dead-shows over

well to be fair
we now got the "man with the scarred face" who they've been looking for since the first episode when the church girl described him
we now got the policeman on the boat to give them the info of the Fontino girl (and info about the police covering it up, which would incriminate Gov. Tuttle)
so what is there left to do besides catch scarface, get the sheriff to squeal on his boys, incriminate the high ranking bastards, and wrap up the case?
lol thats a lot of action for one hour. i think they'll do all that, but idk if theres enough time for a big surprise

church tuttle, right?
u mean who killed him and made it look like an accident?
Yeah, I mean I get that this is a conspiracy, but I always thought dude was the top of the line, if they had dude offed, like rust is claiming. I'm scared over here ya'll.
laugh.gif

first of all, ive been watching curb all day so thanks for your avy

Billy Lee Tuttle is the church dude . and yeah he's dead
but then Eddie Tuttle is the senator, so maybe he's the top of the pops?
idk a bunch of dudes got dirty hands, this is some illuminati-esque structure with a bunch of powerful men doing bad stuff
(like when rust said the black detectives could be pawns and not even know it)

i just love watching everything go down. next week will be cool

Basically it looks like it's gonna be 5 on 5 next week

The 5 men in the video (or their replacements upon death; etc) vs Cohle, Hart, the two detectives who interviewed them and the bar owner whose child went missing and was never solved.

Basically it looks like it's gonna be 5 on 5 next week

The 5 men in the video (or their replacements upon death; etc) vs Cohle, Hart, the two detectives who interviewed them and the bar owner whose child went missing and was never solved.

Caught him lined up with the sniper :pimp: .

Matthew McConaughey just won Best Actor for Dallas Buyers Club.
It's all one ghetto man.

Matthew McConaughey just won Best Actor for Dallas Buyers Club.

It's all one ghetto man.

And he's going to win the Emmy this year for Rustin Cohle. :smokin

Who knew, I always thought he was a joke actor before literally this year. All those corny date flicks and movies like Sahara. But I guess he was never really given a shot.

As for this episode, it was good. Going to be lots to cover next episode but the mystery and psychological brain **** ended episode 5. Episode 5 to me is one of the best episodes i've ever seen, in anything.

Back
Top Bottom