♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they just iced the bottoms on these they woulda been better, but this pic REALLY makes me want to see em zipped up with pants. Zipped up they got that (non-sneakerhead voice) " oh are those the new jordans?" look.... like the XIs, and XIIs when they first dropped. Zipped down they look like sooooo many past nikes.

Last edited:
Spike looks like a lezbien there, not that theres anything wrong with that
ahahah im telling you spike you need to higher a stylist. its for the best my friend. carmelo looks embarassed to give spikie a pound. i hope that moment of acknowledgment didnt affect his game.

spike if youre reading this which i know you are. stop wearing XXXXL jerseyes, the joint looks long. what you think youre superman, come on spike stop youre a bad representation of ny'ers and those pants, how you suppouse to take em off to do a #2 spike come on fam. and that hat what if it was windy spikes hmmmm the joint is going to fly from here to costarica. get hold of yourself and the pose is battiman heaven help us.

Don cartagena 8)
I would rock this fit.

Mcbride wit the duck IVs

Jordans erywhere :smh:
My dude has ZERO peripheral vision :nerd:
"Crosses eyes...goes blind" 8)

Bonus....regular ye'

Last edited:
i like the look of a longer tee/tank layered underneath a normal length shirt, or a long sleeve tied around your waist, i can see the appeal of that.
but the full on skirt? i dunno yo... :lol:
you'll wear one soon though, and say you been done doing it long before he did. i'll give it 7-9 months.

and not for nothing, air force I mids in all black have always been kicks for jabronis, only force I's i make sure i pick up are highs and lows

that are on sale and look good.

mids need to be extinct.
laugh.gif
 That caught me off guard. But it's true.

As far as the all white mids, only people i still see rocking AF1 mids around my parts are butch lesbians and japanese foreign exchange students at my school. And this one dude who rocks a Pauly D blowout and thinks he's the man.

We caught up with Swizz Beatz a few weeks back to discuss Iversons, retro ES22 & Reeboks 2012 growth. Check out the 1st clipvia SneakerWatch
Always felt like Reebok needs to slow it down with the retros. Coming out with the Questions, Answer IVs, Kamikaze's, Shaqnosis, ES22 and Pumps within 2 years and then what? Just OD on all the retro colorways for the next 3/4 years?

Always felt like Reebok needs to slow it down with the retros. Coming out with the Questions, Answer IVs, Kamikaze's, Shaqnosis, ES22 and Pumps within 2 years and then what? Just OD on all the retro colorways for the next 3/4 years?

Bro that list you just mentioned is a fraction of the amount of retro junk that Nike spews out. Hell Nike puts out more unique retro product daily that Reebok is going to put out in 2 years. I do agree that Reebok should be focusing on QUALITY over quantity. Some of the recent Questions (not the Red toes) and the Answers have been lacking in quality and they dropped the ball on the ES22 in both colourblocking and quality.

Reebok can't go head to head with Nike and come out on top - they need to adopt a strategy like Ewing Athletics.

Seriously?
Who is this?
Where's the "heat"?
The fitted?
This thread is a joke

The thing is, this thread should really be in General.

The "high-end clothing" one too, FTR. I mean, why is the Polo thread in General, for example, but that thread in Sneaker Showcase? Doesn't make any sense. But, that's another story.

If they just iced the bottoms on these they woulda been better, but this pic REALLY makes me want to see em zipped up with pa nts. Zipped up they got that (non-sneakerhead voice) " oh are those the new jordans?" look.... like the XIs, and XIIs when they first dropped. Zipped down they look like sooooo many past nikes.
What?

When the XIs first released people that were not really into sneakers would make coments like "are those the new jordans?" Because they were so different and out there. I believe these kind of have that same effect, but only when they are zipped up. Zipped down they look like a silhouette of countless nikes that have released in past years. I think the knicks coloaway are okay, but would have been better with a transparent sole. I would love to see these zipped up and worn with pants.

Seriously?
Who is this?
Where's the "heat"?
The fitted?
This thread is a joke

The thing is, this thread should really be in General.

The "high-end clothing" one too, FTR. I mean, why is the Polo thread in General, for example, but that thread in Sneaker Showcase? Doesn't make any sense. But, that's another story.

thought about that too, i think the supreme, dressing better threads, polo, NE, jersey and most "brand" appreciation threads should go in other brands and just use that forum for any non-nike/jordan clothing/shoe talk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom