♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone seriously please explain what is happing here.  I am earnestly asking.  Either I am older or out of the loop so much that I am utterly perplexed by this and many of the other trends.  Is there a connection to Scotland I am not aware of? 

naw, its exactly what it looks like. This dude is wearing a leather skirt over leather leggings. Above, ASAP Rocky is wearing a dress on BET. wtf is happening here :x :smh:

i like the look of a longer tee/tank layered underneath a normal length shirt, or a long sleeve tied around your waist, i can see the appeal of that.

but the full on skirt? i dunno yo... :lol:

I need that Grizz jersey in black 
glasses.gif

FWIW, they're all "Uptowns" Mainly highs, but lows, and mids too. The AF1 - in all its forms are NYC, period.
That said, Baltimore did birth the legacy of the shoe. AF1s were the first shoe ever retroed, and it was done by the request of 3 sneaker stores in Baltimore who agreed to take an entire production run between them. So, NYC owns the AF1, but without B-More, it wouldn't be there to be owned.
dead srs.....cool story bro :smokin

which stores though? i'll just assume that Sports Mart is one of them.

Last edited:
:x Kanye looking like my lvl 60 Nord on skyrim and AF1 Mids being the topic of discussion over the last 2 pages?

:x Stop it please.

Lows or Highs only mane. Ya'll mid top fools don't know what to do with yourselves. Get ya lives in order.

And a pair of all whites will never go out of style, nor will the hypebeasts revive it, cause AF1 ain't go nowhere...

****, I'm buying a new pair for my father this christmas. Was just at the mall the other day, damn near got myself a pair :smh:

Lows though...

Oh and by the way, Bibby's footwear :pimp:

Sad though, I remember when a pair of all whites were $69.99

Now they're like $110 :x :smh:

Last edited:
FWIW, they're all "Uptowns" Mainly highs, but lows, and mids too. The AF1 - in all its forms are NYC, period.
That said, Baltimore did birth the legacy of the shoe. AF1s were the first shoe ever retroed, and it was done by the request of 3 sneaker stores in Baltimore who agreed to take an entire production run between them. So, NYC owns the AF1, but without B-More, it wouldn't be there to be owned.
dead srs.....cool story bro :smokin
which stores though? i'll just assume that Sports Mart is one of them.

Mr. Shoe, Downtown Locker Room, and Cinderella Shoes.

Here's a video about the story -

Last edited:
naw, its exactly what it looks like. This dude is wearing a leather skirt over leather leggings. Above, ASAP Rocky is wearing a dress on BET. wtf is happening here
sick.gif
mean.gif
It's high fashion, you guys gotta get with the times
fixed.

its da emasculation of hiphop.

high fashion?
laugh.gif
more like "its cost_____ much so if anything dont like it they hating cuz they can't afford it"

yea...this generation of weirdos can keep all this suspect isssh.

fixed.

its da emasculation of hiphop.

high fashion? :lol: more like "its cost_____ much so if anything dont like it they hating cuz they can't afford it"

yea...this generation of weirdos can keep all this suspect isssh.

My thoughts exactly lol. Just because it cost a rack doesn't make it look any less suspect. :lol:

Can someone seriously please explain what is happing here.  I am earnestly asking.  Either I am older or out of the loop so much that I am utterly perplexed by this and many of the other trends.  Is there a connection to Scotland I am not aware of? 
These rappers just want to show that they've moved onto some newer and more exclusive ish like they're some trendsetters. Even if it means wearing a dress, they feel that they can defend it because its different and "revolutionary" and pricy. Oh, and they are thirsty for the attention. 
tongue.gif

These rappers just want to show that they've moved onto some newer and more exclusive ish like they're some trendsetters. Even if it means wearing a dress, they feel that they can defend it because its different and "revolutionary" and pricy. Oh, and they are thirsty for the attention. 
tongue.gif
i agree with thirsty for attention.  wearing a dress isn't revolutionary, it IS DIFFERENT for sure though.

I don't approve of the kilt look but Ye's been doing that since the WTT Tour so it's really nothing new. I think it looks ridiculous but hey...that's what they wanna wear.

Last edited:
I always find it humorous when dudes criticize kicks and name brands just cause it wasn't popular in your region. Just like SCKid said, mid AF1's or "Willie D's" (SC name for them) are definitely a Southern thing. Hell lows didn't get popular until after mids were and Hi ones never became popular at all...

Enough experimentation already.  Can we just go back to the time when prison dictated fashion?  This is nuts, dudes have to be anorexic to wear some of these clothes, no?  Regular dudes can't wear some of these skin tight clothing and if they try, the result looks like the big man from "swagger surfing" gif.  I don't agree with his style exactly, but after seeing that Kanye fit I appreciate Dallisto. 

Flightposites are slept on hard. Og golds and carbons :x
Flightposites :smokin
Them joints so futuristic they in star trek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom