♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

When the XIs first released people that were not really into sneakers would make coments like "are those the new jordans?" Because they were so different and out there. I believe these kind of have that same effect, but only when they are zipped up. Zipped down they look like a silhouette of countless nikes that have released in past years. I think the knicks coloaway are okay, but would have been better with a transparent sole. I would love to see these zipped up and worn with pants.

If you wear them zipped up with trouser-length pants/jeans, they'll look like some regular old outlet wall Nikes.

If you're looking to elicit any kind of reaction (positive or negative) you'd have to wear these zipped with shorts or unzipped with trouser-length pants/jeans.

LMAO at Kevin Hart in Givency. Leave that **** alone bruh bruh you lookin mad uncomfortable and desperate to stay relevant.

how some of you dont know Kevin Hart was at one point a true sneakerhead is beyond me.

I can't mess with the rich Kevin Hart dress code. Bring back "The big house" Kevin, rocking carnivals and other AF1s. 

how some of you dont know Kevin Hart was at one point a true sneakerhead is beyond me.

I can't mess with the rich Kevin Hart dress code. Bring back "The big house" Kevin, rocking carnivals and other AF1s. 

Sorry, I guess some of us aren't schooled in the rich history of comedians who've never actually made anybody laugh.

The thing is, this thread should really be in General.
The "high-end clothing" one too, FTR. I mean, why is the Polo thread in General, for example, but that thread in Sneaker Showcase? Doesn't make any sense. But, that's another story.
we already got enough long *** threads in general inhibiting the posting of new material.

damn yall dudes is hard on everybody i dont think nobody meets yall standards if any body needs to get rated go to BIP roboito or solarius49 years old lol

Sorry, I guess some of us aren't schooled in the rich history of comedians who've never actually made anybody laugh.
you my man and all. And i've learned to read through your sarcasm but bro, Kevin Hart isn't funny to you?!

You must have a personal grudge against humor manye.

The thing is, this thread should really be in General.
The "high-end clothing" one too, FTR. I mean, why is the Polo thread in General, for example, but that thread in Sneaker Showcase? Doesn't make any sense. But, that's another story.
Noooo. This thread would be filled with much more nonsense than it already is. Somehow we've managed to avoid the trolls for the most part.

I legit just threw my arms up and screamed "Thank You!" The Kevin Hart comments from Destination Kicks and BIP are TOO spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom