♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my women dressed like women, not like men?

Chicks in sneakers is for the gym, or atleast gym style cloths i.e wearing leggings etc 

I don't care how hot or rich a girl is I still don't want her dressing up like Wiz Khalifa 

Joe Budden @ Soundstage Baltimore, MD

Rhianna is fine, but she's been weird since Chris Brown messed her up.

Anyway, getting back to the topic, here's Emilio Estevez rockin the OG Jordan 1's (White/Neutral Grey) from his movie Wisdom back in 1986.

Last edited:
^^ Haha ok, that was funny. But no, not basing my comment off her in that wack Supreme jacket. Have you seen her on the cover of GQ? And also, Vashtie is beautiful. Feel free to post some pics of her.
I saw the cover, and yeah she looked good. But you honestly dont think that most marginally good looking women could look like that on the set of a photoshoot with professional makeup/photoshop/skimpy clothes?
My theory is that she seems moreattractive than she really is because she can sing and comes from an exotic background.
Rihanna can't sing her way out of a wet paper bag.

oter than wayne i have not seen one person wearing trukfit, complete failure :lol: , and its funny how dudes be talking about rihanna like they wouldnt smash if they had the opportunity, i know i would and i dont even like her that much

oter than wayne i have not seen one person wearing trukfit, complete failure :lol: , and its funny how dudes be talking about rihanna like they wouldnt smash if they had the opportunity, i know i would and i dont even like her that much

Same with 'Vampire Life' and Jim Jones lol.

I've seen Rihanna , game & other celebs wearing it... I saw a bunch of the crap when I went to the mall on people & in damn near every store .... now that Van life stuff that's a whole nother realm of corny...... biting every designers style

Last edited:
Rhianna is fine, but she's been weird since Chris Brown messed her up.

Anyway, getting back to the topic, here's Emilio Estevez rockin the OG Jordan 1's (White/Neutral Grey) from his movie Wisdom back in 1986.
finally some heat posted in the thread
Yo why when someone posts some old *** fit it's heat?
laugh.gif
Just some busted 1's that you wouldn't buy if they came out tomorrow

No shots, just outta curiosity, what makes this "finally heat"

Last edited:

Yo why when someone posts some old *** fit it's heat? :lol: Just some busted 1's that you wouldn't buy if they came out tomorrow​

No shots, just outta curiosity, what makes this "finally heat"​

because aint nobody wanna see some ugly broad in a puffy jacket. some fat duck and cornball rappers fambs.

now gimme info on coach gordon bombay's jacket asap

Yo why when someone posts some old *** fit it's heat?
laugh.gif
Just some busted 1's that you wouldn't buy if they came out tomorrow

No shots, just outta curiosity, what makes this "finally heat"
Calling kicks "heat" is lame as **** 
laugh.gif

The fact they are from 85 alone is enough to make them **** on 90% of kicks posted n this thread 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom