♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
34pf0k8.jpg

1zw2cuq.jpg

Questions, kamikazes, shaqs, and dmx runs.....reebok +1 rep.

Those Shaqs are looking pretty nice . . .

Mad I slept on the Blue Toe Questions . . .

Reebok could be very popular if they stopped publicly announcing endorsement deals and starting going harder with their retro division . . .

Instead of doing commercials with Tyga and Ross, just send them a pair of Shaqs or Iversons on the low . . .

You don't see Wale doing Hyperposite commercials . . .

Last edited:
Those Shaqs are looking pretty nice . . .

Mad I slept on the Blue Toe Questions . . .

Reebok could be very popular if they stopped publicly announcing endorsement deals and starting going harder with their retro division . . .

Instead of doing commercials with Tyga and Ross, just send them a pair of Shaqs or Iversons on the low . . .

You don't see Wale doing Hyperposite commercials . . .
This. The deal with Ross and Tyga was one of the worst moves they ever made. They more than likely lost money on that deal.

Learn from your competitor...RETRO the hell out of proven sales. Eventually they'll have campouts for galaxy questions

That Supreme coat is awful. Multi color patterns like that were never "in" imo.

:x Said it in the X thread. This is what the "culture" has come to. Karen Civil hocking the shoe.

Speaking of which, what does Karen Civil do? I know she did some things with The Diplomats.

so kool and the gang had a le coq sportif deal? who knew? and why does buddy w/ the boxing gloves look like robert townsend in the five heartbeats?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom