♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take notes Rita & Teyana.

lol notes? what notes they finna take. them 3 broads are ugly.

:smh:

Who exactly do you find attractive?

:rofl: Gotta love NT. Where Blake Lively can be called an "AWG" and simps like Rihanna and Teyana are drooled over :smh: they're really just Average Light Girls

shhhh... dont tell nobody

Teyana's face is average, but her body puts her up there. Rihanna is a pretty girl, but nothing really special about her IMO. Alot of these girls are pretty regular, they just have their picture taken more. I see badder shorties at the club every weekend

^^ Haha ok, that was funny. But no, not basing my comment off her in that wack Supreme jacket. Have you seen her on the cover of GQ? And also, Vashtie is beautiful. Feel free to post some pics of her.

^^ Haha ok, that was funny. But no, not basing my comment off her in that wack Supreme jacket. Have you seen her on the cover of GQ? And also, Vashtie is beautiful. Feel free to post some pics of her.

I saw the cover, and yeah she looked good. But you honestly dont think that most marginally good looking women could look like that on the set of a photoshoot with professional makeup/photoshop/skimpy clothes?

I saw the cover, and yeah she looked good. But you honestly dont think that most marginally good looking women could look like that on the set of a photoshoot with professional makeup/photoshop/skimpy clothes?

My theory is that she seems moreattractive than she really is because she can sing and comes from an exotic background.

Shhh. Kids get upset when you tell them that there's no Santa Claus.

Actually im speaking on the whole "boyfriend" look those girls are into ,not whether they look pretty or not.. Rita tries but often fails ,Teyana goes overboard with snapbacks. Rhianna seems consistent whether it be in Retro Air Jordans or Timberland boots. Vashtie is on a lvl of her own. I wouldn't bring her up when discussing the other ladies.

The anthemic, Grammy Award-nominated, "******* and Bottles"..... :lol:

Son Khaled is about as corny and suspect as they come...all this dude does is post pics of Ace Hood on his IG doing the most random ****...I'm talkin bout Ace eating cereal and ****...I don't even have that many pics of my girl on IG..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom