♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
oter than wayne i have not seen one person wearing trukfit, complete failure :lol: , and its funny how dudes be talking about rihanna like they wouldnt smash if they had the opportunity, i know i would and i dont even like her that much

not in texas. i see a lot of people rocking it and whenever i go to zumiez they seem to never have my size in the decent shirts. lol

oter than wayne i have not seen one person wearing trukfit, complete failure
laugh.gif
, and its funny how dudes be talking about rihanna like they wouldnt smash if they had the opportunity, i know i would and i dont even like her that much
not in texas. i see a lot of people rocking it and whenever i go to zumiez they seem to never have my size in the decent shirts. lol
wait...so you actually looked for one FOR yourself? Oh.

Havent seen one person in LA with this on.

The hate for Wale runs deep in some of yall. :rofl:

I actually don't "hate" the dude at all.

From what I've heard of his music, I just don't really like his music. That's fine. He can still be a cool dude. I don't like Blake Shelton's music either, but when my wife watches The Voice, he seems like an aight hombre.

I pulled his name out because he's a rapper who is known for being "fresh." ...And, I actually do like his style overall. And, I know he's got true love for and knowledge of kicks. I gots no beef with Ilovehiphop43.

Not liking his music doesn't mean I hate him. Not wanting to see him perform doesn't mean I hate him. Claiming Joe Buddens is better at rapping than he is doesn't mean I hate him.

Sorry, I'm just Team Sean P. :lol:

Last edited:
Son, you're James Watts?

LOL. I remember you sending my blog some work to post like 2-3 years ago. :lol: Dope shxt

It blows my mind how stupid Nicki looks all the time, she's going out of her way to look this ******ed.

With that said..........I'd still love a crack at it :smokin

Those breds looking nice. Wayyyyy better than those garbo Olives. Might double up since I passed on Olives.

Frank's Royals. :nthat:. February cant get here faster.

crack-of-dawn.com
Shxt is dead now.

Ah. Did I ever get a post though?!? Lol...nonetheless, "what's up homie"...

Those breds looking nice. Wayyyyy better than those garbo Olives. Might double up since I passed on Olives.

Yeah they do, better than most of the recent IV releases. This might be worth getting out of bed for...

Pretty much broke all my thoughts down perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom