♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean has tons more outfits from 2008-present, and you listed those three, of all outfits. Whatever, dude. :lol:

And, those outfits aren't even bad, for that time frame. Everything was baggier, as he slowly made the transition to more fitted sizing.

But that's how he came in the game. Take Walke for example, I think dude is corny....but he been a fly dude from jump. Knew how to keep it clean from the go.

But that's how he came in the game. Take Walke for example, I think dude is corny....but he been a fly dude from jump. Knew how to keep it clean from the go.

Wale was fly from the jump. I've always been a fan, from the get go. He worked at DTLR in D.C., wore co.jp's, Ato Matsumatos, Cassetta Playa x Nike, etc. There was no need for you to post him. We were talking about Big Sean...

Just to quote my post about this a month ago....ill leave it at that.

Knowing about brands does not = style.
for him being a relatively young dude at the time

nothing really wrong here in the context of how trends were at that time except for the sus pic with the pow chains lol

for him being a relatively young dude at the time

nothing really wrong here in the context of how trends were at that time except for the sus pic with the pow chains lol

Nah, you know NT woulda clowned those fits. That's literally the '06-07 Hypebeast pic. The Wale pic was posted because that's how true fly dudes in the street wear era dressed at the time. Pharrell and Kanye too. Sean was just OD beast with it.

The skinny jeans and oversized shirts and sweater look looks stupid. Looking like they shop in the regular section for jeans but big & tall for everything else

you're supposed to have more style the older you get. Most people's wardrobes evolve over the years and you start to find your lane. Nobody is trying to dress like the early 2000's anymore.

you're supposed to have more style the older you get. Most people's wardrobes evolve over the years and you start to find your lane. Nobody is trying to dress like the early 2000's anymore.
bring back da 90s b

So pretty much everybody here claims they dress the same way they did 10-15 years ago?

Of course. This is NT.

If you weren't wearing plain black or white tees, Polo, Levis (with 501's being the slimmest cut), and shoes that either don't have hype or "you were rocking them before the hype", from the womb until now.................. you're a Hypebeast.

bring back da 90s b

I'm a 90's kid and love most things from the 90's, but that doesn't mean I still wear sliver tab levis's and other baggy jeans. Not because it's not in style anymore, but because they look ridiculous imo. I was one of those kids who said I would always wear baggy jeans, but people's style/preferences change the older you get.

So pretty much everybody here claims they dress the same way they did 10-15 years ago?

Nah. Not trying say that. But the same dudes in here always clowning about how Future and other cats USED to dress...and simultaneously acting like cats like Big Sean haven't stepped their Fashion game up in the same breath.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy. As I've said, Sean is one of the cleanest in the game right now. I

NT got some of the most nut riding jokas in the world!  SMH at whoever thinks that Kanye's been dressing good as of late or if you think that bamma Future is in the least bit a good dresser!

Kanye is like in that utilitarian stage lol.

Like he wears certain things over and over cuz he really doesnt need to stunt anymore.

His clothes remind me of those old movies set in the future where everyone dressed similar ESPECIALLY those boots.

Or like a civilian in the book of eli or sumthin

Last edited:
Kanye is a clown. And anyone that lets his fashion sense (if you can call it that) influence them is pathetic. Dude has people looking homeless in a $5000 fit. I can't understand it, some people are just followers their whole life and can't think for them self I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom