♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye is like in that utilitarian stage lol.

Like he wears certain things over and over cuz he really doesnt need to stunt anymore.

I honestly think that's what it is, he's a family man rich as hell pushing 40 years old, it's like he just puts on whatever's comfortable now cause he just doesn't give **** anymore :lol:

I love NT extremes

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Nah. Not trying say that. But the same dudes in here always clowning about how Future and other cats USED to dress...and simultaneously acting like cats like Big Sean haven't stepped their Fashion game up in the same breath.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy. As I've said, Sean is one of the cleanest in the game right now. I

Broski, I ain't never been a fan of Future, I've always been a Pharrell, Ye', Sean, Wale, etc. fan. Future cannot dress. Period. Past or present. People clowned Pharrell for the Vivian Westwood hat, clowned Kanye initially in 2011 for the red Balmains, but Future came into the industry with wack music, and even worse style.

I lived in ATL for two years, born and raised in Florida. ASAP Rocky, Theophilus London and Tini Tempah (none household names) Kid Cudi, and Travis Scott are the ONLY newcomers who had style. Future sold all that "dope" but, just bought his first pair of Jordans, at 30. He could not point Nigo out, in a crowd, either. Dudes have BEEN dressing good, but scammers, frauds, and followers, needed Future, in order to step out. Same Future fans don't even wear Tru Religion anymore, facts are facts.

If it were not for Ciara's modeling career, and her being apart of the fashion industry, Future would still be dressing like 2008 Soulja Boy.

Gone scat somewhere, any of you Future homers.

ASAP Rocky/Big Sean > Futile

Broski, I ain't never been a fan of Future, I've always been a Pharrell, Ye', Sean, Wale, etc. fan. Future cannot dress. Period. Past or present. People clowned Pharrell for the Vivian Westwood hat, clowned Kanye initially in 2011 for the red Balmains, but Future came into the industry with wack music, and even worse style.

I lived in ATL for two years, born and raised in Florida. ASAP Rocky, Theophilus London and Tini Tempah (none household names) Kid Cudi, and Travis Scott are the ONLY newcomers who had style. Future sold all that "dope" but, just bought his first pair of Jordans, at 30. He could not point Nigo out, in a crowd, either. Dudes have BEEN dressing good, but scammers, frauds, and followers, needed Future, in order to step out. Same Future fans don't even wear Tru Religion anymore, facts are facts.

If it were not for Ciara's modeling career, and her being apart of the fashion industry, Future would still be dressing like 2008 Soulja Boy.

Reported as Spam.

:lol: wow

Last edited:
lol people mad that kanye sells trash for thousands, if i had a product that would sell regardless you know it wouldnt be made expensively and he is probably trolling everyone to see how far he can take it with his sheep followers and id say he can go as far as he wants for now

I lived in ATL for two years, born and raised in Florida. ASAP Rocky, Theophilus London and Tini Tempah (none household names) Kid Cudi, and Travis Scott are the ONLY newcomers who had style.
Future sold all that "dope" but, just bought his first pair of Jordans, at 30. He could not point Nigo out, in a crowd, either. Dudes have BEEN dressing good, but scammers, frauds, and followers, needed Future, in order to step out. Same Future fans don't even wear Tru Religion anymore, facts are facts.

If it were not for Ciara's modeling career, and her being apart of the fashion industry,
Future would still be dressing like 2008 Soulja Boy.

Gone scat somewhere, any of you
Future homers.

hqdefault.jpg

its Futures bday today, grimey paying homage 

You a hype beast and a ****** if you wearing those Yeezy boots. I don't believe that any of these clowns like them. Just know it's Yeezy's so they want them.

I don't mess with Kanye's music anymore but it's impressive as hell how he's trolled the world for this many years and has that much of an influence. IMPRESSIVE AS ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom