♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I really used to hate on his clothing line and **** but then I thought about it...why does he have to make his **** cheap? All them other fashion designers do that **** so why can't he? Why are they any better?

I'm not tripping on them clothes cuz they clearly ain't for me. If them fashion dudes wanna wear that cool, wish Kanye the best success. Just happy to see a black dude in that industry doing his thing

laugh.gif
Yeezy fell off, dude is trash now. 

u guys really gonna act like kanye the first one to sell distressed clothing at a high price point?

if this is your first exposure to it and its because of kanye, who's the real sheep?

this stuff been's around way before kanye 

/elite

Yes this is the first time we have all seen distressed (mouse chewing) clothing before :smh:

At least the boost look good

Last edited:
Wale

2 Chainz

Chris Brown

Stalley

KD

Fab

Biebs

Kevin Hart

Ye

Allyson Felix

Swagless P

Calvin Harris

Big Sean

Fat Joe

Last edited:
Wale made the 750's look fire. Wale, Future, Glizzy, Big Sean and Kevin Hart are the best dressed in the game to me right now.

They get fits off.

I always like Wale's denim.  

Seems to always have the perfect cut, fit, looks casual, not too tight or too baggy, just right.  
smokin.gif

He's dressed nice, ever since he stepped into the game.

Naw. We been thru this before. Big Sean was the ULTIMATE HYPEBEAST when he first came into the game :lol:.

His fits are much more clearer and calmer now. Son was literally a caricature of the annual Hypebeast pics.

Naw. We been thru this before. Big Sean was the ULTIMATE HYPEBEAST when he first came into the game :lol:.

His fits are much more clearer and calmer now. Son was literally a caricature of the annual Hypebeast pics.

Negative. He dressed like Kid Cudi, to a lesser extent. As with Cudi, you could tell that he had a sense of fashion before the fame, and did not need a style coach.

Negative. He dressed like Kid Cudi, to a lesser extent. As with Cudi, you could tell that he had a sense of fashion before the fame, and did not need a style coach.
Sean was a beast from the jump. He's chilled out, and his fits have gotten a lot calmer and cleaner later.

Exhibit A: Ye with a chill CDG shirt, Jeremy Scotts, and slim (at the time) denim. While Sean is in the 07 Hypebeast starter pack kit. LV coin purse in tow.

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Just to quote my post about this a month ago....ill leave it at that.

Knowing about brands does not = style.

Just to quote my post about this a month ago....ill leave it at that.

Knowing about brands does not = style.

Sean has tons more outfits from 2008-present, and you listed those three, of all outfits. Whatever, dude. :lol:

And, those outfits aren't even bad, for that time frame. Everything was baggier, as he slowly made the transition to more fitted sizing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom